Thread: ke70 wagon and much much more

Name
    alex
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Default ke70 wagon and much much more

okay im going overseas for 6 months and i need to raise funds. So im selling all my corolla related stuff. This will be a long post but here goes....

Ok first is the car...
    Year: 1984

Model: KE70 wagon

Rego: until october

kms: instrument cluster has been changed due to the speedo wasnt woking in the old one. Actual kms are around 220,000. Much less on motor.

RWC: not supplied

Crash history: was in a small front end collision, all has been repaired minus a slight crease in the radiator support, nothing at all to worry about, but come inspect if you like. Other than that, nothing.

Motor: 4k, runs awesome, has much less kms than the chassis as was a change over about 2 years ago.

Trans: 4spd manual

Modifications: Pretty much stock, has had some interior pieces removed, like center console and some rear compartment trims. Is pretty much complete though. Has a twin cam wheel.

Rust: has a couple of very very small patches under where the tail gate sits, nothing to worry about though, very very small. and has one or two slightly worse ones on the roof, not very noticable though, still has paint over it etc. could be bogged easily with no need for cutting out metal etc.

Good features: Has working A/C, has had rear section of exhast replaced recently, has had oil and filter and coolant changed recently, rebuilt carb, change over diff fitted recently (open center), is really clean and starts and drives really well and quiet.

Bad features: is missing one head light, front bar, and grille.

Once the above parts are fitted, it wont need much for rwc, im thinking like, wiper inserts, a couple of tyres, maybe some other little things. Doesnt have any oil leaks or anything like that though.

And now the spare parts...

100kw 7 rib smallport motor, completely stipped down and all in perfect order. Head has been crack tested. Block has been acid dipped and crack tested. Included with the motor is, dizzy, alternator, ecu, ae82 loom, leads, water pump, remote thermostat, painted rocker covers, etc. everything is there and in very good condition, all that needs is to be put together.

ADM t50 including shifter, bellhousing, and gearbox mount.

spare perfectly good diff drum to drum.

ae82 oil cooler setup, inc sandwich plate and cooler.

tacho dash.

cut and shut manifold with machined gasket mating surface and painted with ceramic heat paint.

good condition radiator with thermo.

a tow hook.

3 mechanical gauges, oil temp, water temp, and battery voltage (i think) in a holder.

and probably heaps of stuff ive forgetten. Ill chuck in 2 litres of brake fluid, 10 litres of trans fluid, and any other spare part i can come across. Also have around 10 15inch tyres ill throw in, ANYTHING in the shed comes with this.

Asking price: $2000. show me cash and i might go lower, but i think thats a pretty reasonable rice for a perfectly good running ke wagon with heaps of reg, a 100kw small port with alot of conversion parts, and a whole shit load of spares.

Ill be chucking up about 20 photos in about a week.

Cheers!

contact me via pm here or on 0433 616 557, text perferred.
    Last edited by YAZE; 30th January 2009 at 07:49 PM.

Name
    alex
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Sold.

To me! Yewh!