Thread: adm ae86

Veteran
    Name
    Aaron
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

dude lets face it, they where hiddious. your car simply could not take anymore and rejected (1 of) them

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Surprise, surprise.

That sucks.

THIS.

Name
    Dave
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

that is some china quality bullshit im sorry to see that dude makes me cringe looking @ the rear quater, i wouldnt even bother trying to get quotes to fix that personally id just snip the guards off and go widebody and get some real mans wheels..

Name
    Chris
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

sucks to see man, hope damage isn't to bad to fix, i'd definately try for damages though

Name
    Kieran
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

I'd definately be asking for money to cover damages. it wont be cheap to fix properly and you don't want to be out of pocket when you shouldn't have to

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

you DESERVE to be payed for the damage.
    yiu bought a product you were told is the correct load rating.
    the product was not the correct load rating.
    the product damaged your car due to not being the correct load rating (remember you were told it was correct)
    WHY SHOULD YOU PAY TO FIX IT ??

seriously.... ask nicely for damages.
    if you get nowhere, take it to the small claims tribunal.

before i left australia i went though a 10 month legal battle with a taxi company.... a cab crashed into my mr2, gave fake details. i had my police friend track him down (haha) i went to the cab OWNER (not driver) i asked metrocabs pty ltd to pay my bill of 3k damage to the car. he offered me 500 dollars. i was stupid enough to negotiate for a long time, then after 8 months i cracked the shits told my old laywer to fuck off and im not paying them due to being unsatisfied, and if they want to come over to japan to get money from me then so be it...

the laawyer cancled the bill and said i dont owe anything.... then i found THE best lawyer i could. metrocabs tried to negotiate with me, i said fuck off mate im not even gonna go 10 dollars under what the repair is worth.. he kept trying to settle and i wouldnt let him. i ended up going to court and sueing for 3k repairs, legal fees, 10 months interest on owed money, running around costs and everything. had over 4k in my pocket after legal fees were payed. it also turned out the driver was not licensed to drive a cab, so i submitted the accident report (proof of him driving) to the transport department and they said both the driver and owner would be facing big fines too.

sorry for my rant, i just wanted to show what a little effort can get you. if im ever involved in a legal matter again, now im gonna be the hardest most shrewd, bitter person ever. i know what i want and i know how to get it... dont show ANY mercy or dont budge a Centimeter.

the lesson in this is. dont be fuckin apathetic. and dont negotiate.
    know what you want, and be a fuckhead about it if you NEED to.

ask for the company to fix the damage to your car. if they wont, then give them a bit of pressure by saying you will take it to small claims.
    if still nothing, dont be affraid, just pay the VERY small fee and represent yourself.
    Last edited by sun_moon; 18th June 2010 at 02:22 PM.
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    kiall
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

yeah thanks for the tip sun moon i might have to be a bit of a prick but being honest the load rating was only 1100kg ( not sure on exact weight stock but probably a bit more) and he said not for road use. but thinking positive the microswitch in the passenger door for the interior light now works lol

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

just say it happend on the track
    but regardless of where it happened, it was not the load rating you were told it was, so that is what caused it to happen. not being on the track or the street.
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    kiall
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

i was just wondering how the single cam carby 1600 go on avgas cos i can get it cheap from work and also i was wondering if any one in SA wants to take me for a ride in there twincam sprinter cos i need a bit of inspiration to get my act togther theres a six pack in it for u

Name
    kiall
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

so i finally pulled my finger out and did some work on the old girl painted bumpers black and put some springs in 6kg front and 4.5 rears thanks to skizzamods for advice on rears that guy is a genius . so now low on stock rims which just looks amazing and i also relized that i need to reroute my exhaust pipe cos it is done so gayly ( if thats a word ) that its not funny ( unless you been smoking some of the funny stuff) and it sits about 3 or 4 inches from where it could sit so it scrapes on everything ( except model figurines of tigers)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast