hey fella's couldnt find a thread on this so i thought i'd chuck one up for all of us lucky panelvan drivers!

I've had mine for almost a year now and the bug has bit so i cant help but have a fiddle.
I have an 82 model with the flat front and the 4k motor in it and there is a couple of things i have found that differ from sedans.

- putting in a tacho dash ins't just a straight swap, you have to swap the wires around in the plugs and i have got everything working apart from the temp and the revs. I've found a few downloadable files but they all seem to miss one key part. Has anyone managed to get it running? if so can you help the rest of us out please? lol

- also as they are leaf springs in the back i was wondering what others have done to improve the handling in them? im new to the whole leaf thing n im a bit lost?

- just another point is that parts for these things like door rubbers (i've heard sedan doors differ? but havent had a chance to to have a good look) n so on which cant be pinched from sedans are really hard to find n i wouldnt know where to start...

so i was thinking we could use this thread for alternative methods of replacements we panelvan drivers can use and other hints and tips which would also be helpful. (what you guys think?)

I know there isn't to many of us (one reason i love my panelvan )

cheers for any info posted!