For sale: Datsun 720 ute, Brand new l18, Everythng is brand new, Was built by city dismatlers here in adelaide

Item Condition: Bit of rust in the tub, The passage door has been pushed in (Just gotta take off the door skin an push back out, Just to lazy)
Steering box is a little loose,So steering is a little sloopy but not much, Speedo doesnt work tried winding it back to 0 to see how many kms has done an broke it,
Its a great ute super realible, Awesome on cold starts, Runs an drives like a dream. Motor now with a rough est would have proberly no more than 5,000km
Use's no water,oil,petrol. I have only ever seen the temp gauge move once an that was in summer up willunga hill an last thing cant open drivers door from the inside. But locks an works as normal apart from that
Tyres 80%

Price and price conditions: $3000 with fresh 3 months rego!

Extra Info: Ok we will start off with paint! These was all done in montana spray cans(top of the range graffitti cans) Its was sprayed by one of my
very talent mates,He is also a car spray painter too. Theres a few bits that have chipped off due to it being my work car, But ay super easy to touch up!
This car atrracts alot of attention an truely is diffrant. This car is driven to adleaide atleast 2-3 times a week with out a problem.

Reason for selling, My super custom van has finally arrived from japan an im chasing money for complance. Going to be sad to see her going its just an awesome car1

Pictures: [img][/img]

400kg in the back!

Contact Details: 0431049955 sms or call.

Location: Victor harbor, Or Adelaide if your a serious buyer i will meet you at my girlfriends! Hallet cove!

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up.