Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: not another RT142............

Name
    Guy
    State
    qld
    Country
    Australia

BOB IS NOT MY UNCLE!!!! THAT GUY IS AN ASS!

also. rad khanacross, bet u surprised the other compeditors
    So just keep in mind the next time ur at a drift meet and someone asks u why ur not out there ripping it up with the other sikunts, don't say "I'm waiting for my coilovers to arrive" or "my gf wont let me drive sideways", u say "I flatspotted my tyres on my HUUUGE 120km/hr entry and if u missed that then ur TOO LATE BIATCH"

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

yeah they loved a bit or rona action, espicaly when i told them i drove 2 hours to get to the even and i drive it to work most days and "hell yeah its a welded diff"

Name
    Guy
    State
    qld
    Country
    Australia

yeah sometimes i wonder about our type of driver. the others dont seem to "get it" do they.
    So just keep in mind the next time ur at a drift meet and someone asks u why ur not out there ripping it up with the other sikunts, don't say "I'm waiting for my coilovers to arrive" or "my gf wont let me drive sideways", u say "I flatspotted my tyres on my HUUUGE 120km/hr entry and if u missed that then ur TOO LATE BIATCH"

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

been pretty quiet lately, mostly just daily around, done a few more motorkahana/khanax, swapped the standard suspension in for a few dirt events, ended up getting some new shocks and harder standard height springs was heaps of fun, handled the rough stuff pretty well, got some "rally tyres", went to the local tyre place and got some 14" maxxis light truck mud tyres, half the price of rally tyres and should last forever being a light truck tyre, looked pretty mad max spec with them on, dont have a pic unfortunately, i do however have a little vid from the last dirt kahanax courtesy of my brothers go pro

the rally club in Rockhampton has been working with a group of guys that is trying to get some drift events going in the area, they are hosting a drift style bitumen kahanx this weekend, getting pretty quick at swapping my suspension around so once again she is on the coil overs, couldn't be bothers swapping the camber adjustable rear sub frame but

terrible pic from phone

so hopefully i can hurry up and get the cressy going so i dont have to swap it over all the time haha

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Still got this mate?
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9