Thread: Ae71 csx sedan + 5 speed conversion.

Bad Email Address

Default Ae71 csx sedan + 5 speed conversion.

Vehicle information: Ae71 CSX sedan in red. 3 speed auto.

Condition: Ok condition, Has rust in the boot, rear arches and 2 spots in the roof.

Price: $1400 ono

I bought this off 7shades with the intention of fixing it for daily driving duties but i bought my favourite model of corolla instead and sadly its not an Ae71.

The good.

This is an automatic but I'm selling it with the conversion gear in the boot. T50, pedal box, x member, tail shaft etc. The 4ac is the best Ive driven to date. Starts 1st kick and the electric choke works well. Interior is in very good condition. It has 13 inch CSX wheels, about 9 of them. Has new front rotors and pads. Repacked front wheel bearings and a coolant flush. New plugs about 1.5km's ago. Has A/C but doesn't work. New heater tap but not connected to the controls. New heater hoses. Comes with a good straight rear bar. Front bar is pretty dam straight. The whole car is straight bar the rust.

The bad and the ugly.

This one has rust around the taillights, rear of the boot seal, bottom of boot and rear panel, front LHS roof gutter, rear RHS roof gutter. Would suit some one who can fix rust themselves or a parts car for a conversion. Leaks oil from the sump plug and from one of the auto cooler lines. Digital clock and the radio work intermittently. Roof lining is ripped near the LHF door. LHF bleeder nipple snapped off but i have 2 replacement calipers in the boot, It snapped off in the closed position. Has an exhaust leak in the hotdog too.

$1400 ono for both or $900 for the car and $600 for the conversion gear.

Best to come have a look.

Corona wheels not included in the sale.

Half polished.

Stuffed bonnet paint.

Perfect dash.

Primed half finished bog and fibre glass work.

Before a polish.

Bad Email Address

Rust work was not done by me.

If its not gone by Sunday I'm parting it out.