Name
    Craig
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default Mission Statement & Banking Details

Hi all

Well the time has come for me to go out on my own and start up a business of supplying new and used parts for the AE86 community and other Japanese makes.
    Please note that this is a second job for me as my every day job is as an Aircraft Engineer.
    I have been around the AE86 seen since the mid 80’s when I was a teenager and they were raced in the Australian Touring Car Group A series. My next door neighbor at the time in Sydney was none other than, John Smith the Toyota Factory Driver for which he drove an AE86.
    The First car in which I had when 17 was a T18 with a worked 2TG in it. I have since had numerous cars along with AE86 sprinters which total some 7 and have one currently still to be fully rebuilt from the ground up.
    I hope that I will be able to supply you with some of those hard to get items for your AE86 and other Japanese makes.
    I currently have an agent in Japan who is looking after stuff from that end for me and I will be bringing in my first container load of stuff hopefully in March some time.
    I have the ability to import anything from the smallest of parts right up to cars if you desire.
    I have access to all the major manufactures parts and also most aftermarket parts from within Japan.
    I hope I can be of assistance with your specialized parts in the future and I am from the upbringing of doing things as soon as possible and on time.

I am importing parts for Toyota's, mainly AE86 and Mitsubishi EVO's 4 thru to 9.

I hope that JUST JDM IMPORTS can be a place of great parts and service to you all.

You can email me at ,or PM me on the forum under ( 44GTE)

Mobile Contact No: 0408998795

I am available most hours of the day and night, if no answer please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Please checkout my website also at

Any payments should be directed to:

Bank: Commonwealth
    Name: JUST JDM IMPORTS
    Acc BSB : 064 473
    Acc No: 10237960

NOTE: Please put you forumn name in the transaction field when transferring money for items.

Regards

Craig Foster
    Last edited by 44GTE; 1st February 2010 at 12:09 AM.