Thread: FS: Syd: 93 Mazda RX7 - ADM

Name
    Pauly
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Cool FS: Syd: 93 Mazda RX7 - ADM

Up for sale today is my pride and joy, the love of my life - my 1993 (Australian Delivered - not a import) Mazda RX7. Its a mildly modified example as these cars have enough power to keep even the fattest kid happy, Mazdas incredibly designed weight distribution that results in handling like "it's on rails" and a image and cabin to make even the most honorable preacher feel like he's about to star in one hell of adult flick.

The car runs a unarguably safe 6psi on the standard twins, a 3" cat back exhaust with sports cat, a Microtech MT-8 E.C.U, very VERY low lowered suspension, darkest tint out, a auto meter boost gauge mounted on the A-Piller for when the Kenwood touch screen DVD doesnt keep you entertained, 4 pioneer speakers with tweeters and a Alpine 1500w 12" sub running off a Alpine monoblock 1500w amp. The stereo also has a USB input that currently has a iPod cable plugged in as pictured. Ive also installed a Optima dry cell battery. The car sits on 18" Altstandt rims - the previous owner had 20" wheels on and modified the guards so if you really wanted people to fit 20's then by all means this wouldnt be a issue. The standard leather seats are in BRILLIANT condition for there age and have no major tears or rips - the bottom of the back seat is in but Ive left the back rest off so the amp sticks out. The top half will come with the vehicle and so will the rear spoiler which is currently (as shown in the pics) not on. Security is a major issue to me - so I wont disclose the EXACT details of the alarm/s, but will mention it features 2 seperate alarm/immobiliser units, a tracking system (currently not connected, but is installed) and a beefy club lock which also works as a anti-car jacking tool. I have also made up two massive ramps to get up my driveway without leaving half the car on the road which I will throw in. If the new owner would like the price lowered - I am willing to remove the complete stereo and lower price by $1500 and the wheels for $800. Also as stated previously, this is a 4 seater, not 2 as above. Its also had a replacement motor put in by the previous owner - I think he said around the 80,000km mark.

If you want to come see me with alot of green folding stuff or to arrange a inspection (No test pilots. Serious co-pilots welcome), contact me on my mobile below. Im willing to deliver the car anywhere local or meet up with a car carrier company etc for interstate buyers.

Number plates will not come with the vehicle. The vehicle will be sold with standard plates.

Reason for sale: Starting my own business - getting rid of this to free some funds, and getting a KE70 for the mean time!
    Last edited by NOXQSZ; 5th February 2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Added Reason for sale.