Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Suspension Setup

Name
    Akio
    State
    Other
    Country
    Japan

again not really unheard of in the brake department either, ive got a similar set up and still 4x114

4 link is not that uncommon either, maybe in a street car but not in the race cars or drift cars.

if its the MR2 shocks again not really i remember this was the go back in the old toymods days. ae92 where the shocks of choice back then too.

Senior Member Medwin_3sGTE_AE86's Avatar
    Name
    Bendyaumum
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Another display of your child like IQ level Dave... Sadly, those with a similar level of maturity will (again) find humour in your pathetic attempt at creating an argument.... How about we quote the whole post and pick it apart together (instead of just the bit you want to make an argument from), think you can handle that Dave?...
    Yeah, fair enough, coilovers with AGX shocks & 7kg springs aren't unheard of. Im yet to see or hear of another 86 with 4-piston AP calipers with falcon rotors mounted on the correct hubs (falcon hubs), anyone can re-drill a suitable rotor to suit thir existing hub, has anyone ever studied the standard wheel bearings in an 86?! I'll grab a pic of the falcon hub with ruler, see if you can figure out why I insisted on fitting them. As for the rear, find another 86 running no sway bar at all, in a developed proven setup using standard springs (note, a developed 86, not some 17yr old who found out how to operate a grinder....)
    Pull your head out of your 30yr old arse and get a life Dave, you're pathetic. I'll look forward to your reply that will no doubt be a personal attack as when you have no other genuine argument to present, personal attacks always look good in your follower's eyes, dont they?!
    PS. I got your message - "Medwin is giving TAS a bad reputation" haha are you really that narrow minded?!
    PSS. Tein's you're selling at a 150% mark up I can readily get (overnight, infact), and am all too happy to continue selling on for my trade price, thats what "helping the community" is, not lining your own pockets whilst bullshitting promises that you're doing super deals to unsuspecting noobs who dont bother to shop around because they want that oh so brilliant ajps sticker.....

Veteran
    Name
    Dave
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

now who's making the pathetic attempt to start an argument?

the falcon hub sounds like a cool setup, how'd you get it to fit on there? you retaining the ae86 axel? or you weld on a falcon one or something?

oh yer and littleredspirit/ruiki's red car had no rear sway bar, as of about a year ago.

enjoy the argument!
    In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.
    - Blaise Pascal

todd

DO YOU REMEMBER THREAD ALL OVER AGAIN YAYAYayayay

Name
    Ken
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

I'm running no rear anti-roll bar (and by choice too, not because the diff doesn't have mounts on it) but I'm not man enough to run stock springs. I need me a cage to try and get that much diagonal wedge out of the chassis.

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Oh medwin shut the fuck up no one cares that you have Falcon brake rotors and stock rear springs.
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Well said. +1 for Medwin to "Shut The Fuck Up".
    " I swear its stock officer. Just don't get me to park next to another Ke70 "

Sherlock

Properly silenced him.

Name
    Akio
    State
    Other
    Country
    Japan

medwin, im also running a falcon hub. whats your point there?

Name
    Jake
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

^^ Yes, yes you did!!
    People, Medwin is one of a kind. Everyone who has been a member of the previous 86DC would know this. When you are born with the silver spoon(s) hanging from the very over worked mouth, one tends to act a little different from the rest. Please don't hold it against the rest of us Tasmanians.
    Lawson, I trust you will lose no sleep over this and know that Medwins mouth will not bring you and your products down, I'm not blowing wind up your arse just stating the fact that I and many will do business with you again.

Jake.
    I got nothing.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast