Item: ae93 sx rolla

Item Condition: good

Reason for Selling: to many toys and a baby on the way

Price and Payment Conditions: $4500

Extra Info: Hi, im selling my ae93 sx rolla it has had an engine conversion to an 4age 20v silver top, motor has 111,000km on it out of sss imports as was fitted less than 3000km ago. The car has been proffesionally resprayed white 2pac - it looks amazing with not a dent to be found. The interior has been re-trimmed in white and pink vinyl/leather all side trims and roof lining have been trimmed aswell and all plastics including dash have been painted 2 match. Car is lowered but legal height. Has crome tail lights . Cross drilled disks and painted calipers all round with good pads fitted. Also had a new master cylinder fitted. It is fitted with an aftermarket external fuel pump with surge tank and has a brand new windscreen, At the moment the car has a standard exhaust fitted but i have a 3" custom exhaust with high flow cat included its is very loud and gives alot more up and go but not legal noise, almost every part of this car has been customised and gets looks every where it goes. It used to be turbo'd but has been changed back to n/a with a new motor fitted. it passed a road worthy less than 2 months ago and first time registered since none turbo. Only reason for selling is I have too many "toys" and this is the 1 that has to go images/smilies/frown.gif my loss ur gain. Any questions give me a call:0415528725 sms or
email: or pm me
the car is registered till oct but will put 3 months more rego on when sold
i am askin $4500 (alot less than it has cost me) the car is located in canberra
Thanks for looking
Cheers, Dave

Pictures: