Item: White Ae71 corolla shell with 4age silvertop motor in parts. Also have a ported and polished 4age blacktop head, quad headlights and grill plus quarter panels, w55 gearbox with short shifter and bell-housing to suit, 7afe bottom end and a haltech computer to mach all for separate sale unless agreed upon.

Item Condition: Car is in fair condition, could definitely use some Tlc. Has a few rust and paint spots, one dent near the boot but is still rego’d till next month but will be sold with none.

Reason for Selling: Need registered car asap

Price and Payment Conditions: 4k but neg, willing to swap for rego’d 180sx or other ke70-ae71

Extra Info: The silvertop 20v was pulled out to re-build but i have run out of time and space to finish it. The motor comes with a full set of acl race bearings, new piston ring kit and all the parts to put back together.. will sell or swap with the w55 gearbox and short shifter that came out of the car and original quod headlights & grill for the right price or car otherwise is not included. Also have spear ke70 front gards to put quads in as well as spair front dore cards as the ones in atm aren’t that good. The car has also been lowered professionally also with camber tops

Pictures: Will post as many pics as i can soon

Contact Details: either Pm me or email me at