Item Summary: 3sge beams set up for ae86/#e7# complete bolt in package. beams, w58

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: going sr20det

Asking Price: 6000

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: 0421493342

Extra Information:

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 pm Post subject: 3s-ge BEAMS, w58 bolt in conv for ae86 for sale!!!! E.O.I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guy's up for sale is my whole 3sge beams conversion, This will be a straight bolt in package and will remain in car untill a buyer is found so you can see and drive to prove it is in perfect condition. here is all the stuff for it.

Price: I will start at $6000 ono. If you think the price is to high, do the conversion your self and I will sit here and watch you spend twice that amount.

3s-ge beams black top, custom inlet mani.
Steel plated w58 with 2c bell housing to adapt, os ginken lightened fly wheel and twin plate clutch.
Adaptronic ecu with wireing loom.
eng x member for ae86/#e7#, gb x member for w58 into ae86/#e7#.
Tail shaft to go to F series diff. And any other parts that are needed to get it in there and running.

The only thing you will have to do is resess your fire wall 50mm. the engine sits perfectly and has the best weight distribution I have ever felt (almost 50/50 weight distibution). And will pass engeneering straight up with a brake upgrade as it has been mod plated in my ae86 for road use.

This is an E.O.I at the moment, Only selling as I want more power and sr20 is easyer to find parts for as I am aiming for 350+rwhp.

If a buyer is found I will be asking for 50% payment before I even think about removing the package and I would like the buyer to be there as we pull it out to save any arguements over missing parts or what not.

Contact: sam 0421493342 Call any time. Please don't message as my phone is fucked and takes me 10yrs to reply.

Regards Sam.

I am in sydney NSW. Will organise freight if you organise it but only after full payment is made.