Havent been on here in a while mostly because i picked up this a few months ago (thread copied from driftireland.com)

The latest edition to the team tekno family!!

Picked this up durin the week after lookin for a 86 most of the summer

pretty much an initial d rep when i got it

Rough spec

Trueno gt apex model
beautifully rolled arches with no filler
p/s (soon to be removed)
l.s.d. (works well) with 4:7 cwp
trd yellow front shocks in front coilovers
trd blue rear shocks
freshly imported 16v 4ag with low km's
front brace
nardi wheel
4 x black 7' wats
late bumper/early lip
some form of extra lock kit
a/m pan hard
half cage
rsr manifold straight thru system
etc...(havent ad much time to give a good look yet)

day after i got it me and killian set about lowering it which should have been an easy task if some tit didnt put loctite on the spindles...so after taking the struts a part and heating the fudge out of them the spindles finally loosened...heres some pics after lowering and fitting of some 9j mk2's and 9.5j mk1's...the mk1's didnt look the best with the 40 profile on the tire otherwise i was thrilled with the results...

so not being content with the fronts i borrowed two potenzas from killian and fitted them to the mesh then whacked them on the front was much happier with the results...

Still mountains of work to be taking on with to make the car my own, next on the list is sortin out the lip to get it sittin right,removing bits of rust here and there and getting an interior in....

Hopefully in a few months it will be worthy of the other two team tekno cars
Kllians road car

Our track car

Tackled the boot with a grinder and some paint cleaned it up with some cleaner results...i have no before shots but it was pretty bad..

while i was at that killian tackled the front bumper it needed cutting as it was rubbing the front wheels and the lip wudnt sit right...he did a tasty job on that with the grinder...was going off the mesh on the front before this but it works pretty well now still think i might need the mk1's up front...

pretty happy with how clean the engine bay is too not looking for a mint car but its nice to see it clean

Still need to get new metal plates the ones that are on it upset me:mad:

Have big plans for this car waiting on parts (and money for them) would tackle painting it if it wasnt so fu*ing cold outside