Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Toyrismo esh13 Granny Spec to My Spec

Just wanting to share my new Joy rider

After a 8month build process of an AE86, it was a race to which would finish first, the project AE86 or my wallet...as you can tell, my wallet won the race and the project AE86 was just sitting there for a while...
    Came down to a hard decision that i was procrastinating for a long hard month, it was time to part out the project as i figured if i spent more on the car to get it where i wanted it, i would of easily gotten myself a JDM Trueno, so that was the next step

parted out the project, got a bit more then 50% of what i spent on it which was a good sign, was slowly saving for the other half but as the weeks came by, money was going out the window, so i got a bank loan for the JDM Trueno.
    Loan cleared, and looking for a complete MINTER of a trueno was a shocking wait , basically was a bad 2-3months of car searching, my importer (not going to name who as people may take it the wrong way) was only able to find me 2 Truenos that fit my preference and got both cars got checked out and both still failed under rust inspection to my preference..yes im a picky mofo since i already was driving my sister kouki Trueno everyday of the week that hardly had any rust, so i wasn't going to settle for second best =[...

here were the two:

FUCKING CRAZY??!! i was excited as shit, but reports came back and both cars were a no no..
    these were the only 2 decent cars that came up within 2months of searching....clean JDMness was getting DRY!

so anyways...i lost the Trueno as my daily as my sister moved up to the Sun Shine State..thing goes bloody hard thanks to my 16V engine i had rebuilt by Sprinterman John, engine specs can be seen in my AE86 project build in my Sig =p

blah blah blah, needed another daily for work ASAP!! jumped on carsales the same day i found out the Trueno was going to another state, found this MINTER s13 CA18de within about 15min, went to sus out the car and bloody minter of a s13! dropped mulas in the owners face and 1hour later, i was driving it home, i dont fuck around when it comes to mint cars cause as we all should know, they dont come easy, and they sell fast

Modifications:none at all, pictures dont lie
    Borrowed some 15x7 with re001 from a mates AE86 for the day
    so heres the bad boy out at OzMazda at Wakefield 4.12.10
    Best Lap time: 1.27

was a hell of a day, bad luck to Matt and his KE though =[ wanted to see that thing rip it up at wakie
    Best thing about this car, i brang the car to the track, didnt bring a single tool, had my fun on the track, drove home with air con and no worries at all, and the plan is to keep it that way

Already got some 15's comming from Jland, got 180sx SR20det brakes that will be going in shortly with better disc and pads, haven't decided what Coilover type i want to use yet, Diff...haven't even thought that far as its not needed yet

Enjoy for now
    Last edited by Rice86; 29th April 2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: had a stupid title name
    dose

Veteran
    Name
    Aaron
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

sr20det brakes arnt that awesome. id suggest going some sort of multi piston brake r32/33 or s14/15. its all bolt in, im not 100% sure what you do if you want to keep it 4 stud, what hubs and shit to use but providing you get the right combo of parts it bolts in, nissan seems better then toyota for interchangeability.

ca18de, i guess you want to check if it came with a r180 or r200 diff. if its r180, then r200 diff and half shafts should slap in its place and you shouldnt break a r200 diff too easy.

what wheels are going on this? surely not wats?

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Cheers for the input ae71 ^^ highly appreciate the advise, though going to be a while before i can drive turbo so stronger brakes will over kill the power of a ca18de..the standard ones are decent though they just cant handle heat..i scored free sr20det brakes so going to upgrade to them soon
    and to answer....yes its going to be dumped on some wannabes, car isn't fast so why not be a poser while im still young dumb and full of cum =p

seal kit for sr20det calipers and drift button for some real hard parking to be done at the car wash

and i just got these bad boys today, special thanks to ae71 from Shakotan Garage =]

nothing will be going into the car until next year...enjoy the pics
    dose

Name
    Ry
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

FUUUUUUU.
    This will look hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobxxx View Post
    I will legitimately drive nude...

Bad Email Address
    Name
    Cal
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i like its.

btw this mats mate from the trackday,

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Wheel specs?

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

15x8.5 - 6
    15x9 - 13
    dose

Name
    Nick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

hey rich its nick your bro johns mate...john told me about your car - looks like a nice clean base to build up on! well done!

whats the plan for sussy, are you going to be 4wd spec with your watas???
    I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
    Muhammad Ali

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

hey nick! haha the watas wont be going on until i find myself some coilovers which wont be soon, to much partying this time of the year...and lock nuts so it wont get stolen =.='
    dose

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i cant believe a ca out relied my car (is relied a word...well it is now) nice car but my 7a will show you how its done next Wakefield day you got any events coming up?
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast