Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Non strict Roadworthy Certificate

Name
    Granz
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Fuk you claw it looks like my car is guna blow over in the wind with the standard wheels CUNT !!!lol
    Yeah thats awesome no questions asked for that price, i used to know a dude who did them for $350 and the car would get an appoitment booked in at vic roads but never go there and come out the other end with a roady. but the nissan crew ruined it for every one.
    Almost wish i had of got a roady through your guy then i could fix shit in my own time instead of rapping my wallet !!!

Name
    Drew
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

HAHAHA, stay away from highpoint of a weekend!

Name
    Granz
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Yeah i farkin know this now if i was pissed or stoned i wouldnt of gone that way !!!!
    Khunts

Name
    Michelle
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Hi there hoping you can help me out. I brought an Audi 1998 A6 on ebay sight unseen. Seller said in great condition, authorised repairer who I took it to in Geelong (VIC) said I need to spend at least 6 grand to bring it up to roadworthy. I am willing to part with some of my hard earned cash for the vehicle to be safe but for 6 grand I would be wanting showroom condition and its well past that. Wondering if anyone could recommend someone a bit more reasonable both in terms of repairs and the road worthy (Geelong or Melbourne). I hear the going rate for a recommendation is a slab. On top of that I am offering my undying gratitude for getting me out of this mess. I know its my own stupid fault, if it seems too good to be true it probably is and all that. Anyhow that's for reading - Lemony (otherwise known as Michelle).

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Mind telling us whats actually wrong with the car?

Name
    Michelle
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Default Audi A6

Thanks for the reply - buggered if I know. Dealer rattled of 20 faults over the phone that did not mean much to me. Things I remember include: new seats required due to a dog chewing them, all seatbelts need to be replaced, climate control switch does not work, all head rests need to be replaced, Bonnet does not stay open, Driver Information System faulty, chips in window screen (needs to be replaced), according to the dealer its not a matter of what's wrong with it but what's right!!! I will get the roadworthy report tomorrow and bring the car home. What I do from there I don't know.

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

ok first off take it somewhere else, being female probably doesnt help in this situation because some mechanics are going to take you for a ride.
    maybe get a racv check, they should be pretty honest i'd hope.
    most things you have listed are RWC items like tears in seat upholstery, non retracting seat belts, bonnet stay,windscreen.
    i dont know many people from your side of town but maybe make a new thread in the vic/melb section asking for any recommended mechanics around geelong.
    6k sounds way out but then again it is a euro audi and things will cost more im sorry to say.
    once you get your list back call up an audi wrecker and get some prices for parts.

Name
    michael
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Hi, I recently bought a vp ss from interstate and when it got here I had it looked over and a small dint was found in the rail. This dint is infront of the k frame so not causing any issues but was told I won't be able to get a rwc. This dint is so small I can't even get a photo of it to send to the seller
    So does any one know who this guy in Werribee is or anyone else that will miss this on a check

Name
    Andrew
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

If you find out i would like to know as well

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

If the dint is that small no one would even notice it if you didn't say anything, sure there isn't a kink in the rail to make it more obvious?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast