Thread: BRIS: KE70 Wagon with 4age 20v ST Unfinished Project

Name
    Dana
    State
    Qld
    Country
    Australia

Default BRIS: KE70 Wagon with 4age 20v ST Unfinished Project

I bought this car with some goodies to use on the celica and now need to get rid of it.

It is your run of the mill granny spec KE70 wagon - but with a 4age 20v silvertop under the bonnet.

As it is an unfinished project, the car is not 100% complete and the engine is not running. As it is not my unfinished project and I just bought it to pinch some parts, then it would be best if you come and have a look for yourself, as I cannot answer any questions off the top of my head, but I will do my best.

The car itself is in pretty great nick, the previous owner rescued it from the wreckers before it got stripped, in pretty much original condition. The body is straight and there are only a few very minor rust spots (like surface rust etc). The interior is very tidy, uncracked dash etc. Most the car is complete, except for the dash, front end and engine bay. It is rolling and steering fine. Most if not all the parts should be there in it to put it back together.

The engine was installed by the owner, he previously had it in a ke30 that suffered a rusty cancerous fate. It has been installed using AE70 mounts, crossmember etc. I have been told, so its a "factory bolt in" conversion. The engine is standard but has been turboed with light boost and a "safe" tune by Matt Spry, hence why I bought the car. The previous owner said the engine was still running quite well before he pulled it from the ke30 and put it in the ke70, its just sat for a while as he never finished the project. All the bits I have pulled off it for the turbo conversion will be replaced by NA bits off my car that I wont need - extractors and exhaust system, my trumpets and filters, stock injectors, razorback ecu and loom. You will get the bosch coils that came with the car, as I am keeping my exisitng coils on 51LII for the turbo conversion. Car also comes with a t50 gearbox with a 4a bellhousing.

I am asking $2000 ONO as it sits. I am NOT interested in wrecking the car, however if there is interested I will split the engine/gearbox package from the car as follows - Car $700 ONO, Engine/Gbox/ECU/loom/extractors & exhaust $1600 ONO.
    Pics:

More Pics:

Please call PM me if you are interested and I will send you my number.

Name
    Dana
    State
    Qld
    Country
    Australia

Sold....