Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Power Cruise

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Cool, i started some prep work on my car ... check it out i just updated my build ...
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

its good, but most of the drift cars are all boosted nissans and stuff, we gonna have to push our cars to keep up.

camping has 2 types, if you get in early on the thursday you will get a spot where you park ya car next to ya tent. if you arrive friday you might get one like that anything after friday you gotta park in a car park and wander to the camp grounds
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Luke
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

^^^ not true, although we have always gotten there on the day it starts we have never had troubles with parking next to where you camp, i wouldnt worry about that.
    With leaving your stuff at the tents we have done so and never had anything go missing.

Name
    Nick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

sweet as this sounds better and better every post. Now i just got to get a day or 2 of work

Name
    Rhys
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i might be going got a mate with a ae82with 4agte with 200kw atw thats going, i keep telling him to transplant the engine into a ae71 but he wont listen haha

Name
    Blake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i would take my car but i would only do the cruising, as i still need more practice for drifting. might just go and spectate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Id explain more but there people on here I dont like, and i want to see this shit on thsir supposedly awesome masterfully built but stock power making 20v
    bursting ovaries since 92'

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

the best thing about the drift sessions is that it is practice ... i know i need more practice with it but this is an option to go out and do it legally and if you spin your not gonna end up in a poll or gutter for the price you pay to enter you may aswell try it. hell you could enter the burnout comp if you want, you entry to the event gives you entry to every event for the 3 days, except the dyno comp but thats only $30 extra on the day.

why not spectate from on the track in your car ... first class seats and you get to see every corner, then once your all hyped up you can give it ago.

Name
    Blake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

that is very convinceing. when is cut off? id rather pay 180 than 240.

i'll ssee if i can come up wwith some money.
    and i do like to do burnouts
    Id explain more but there people on here I dont like, and i want to see this shit on thsir supposedly awesome masterfully built but stock power making 20v

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

the $180 cut off is 18/2/11 which is a monday. after that its $240

Name
    Blake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

kk sweet thanks for that. gotta pull my finger out now. new clutch and semi's for the front is needed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast