Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Power Cruise

Name
    Andy
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

how did you find the 86 drifting on the track power wise?

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

It wasnt to bad, speed and power were ok, trying to get it to power threw was a bit hard. But if i hook in hard with a feint drift she gets going alright.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Gunner

Woulnt nights be rather boring camping at the track? locked in, with no booze (that officials know of)

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Its alright they do the burn out comp at 7 till 9 then ya have a shower and sleep.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Gunner

lol fair enough. Dont drop the soap homie. I'll come over and see ya tomorrow dude. If some weirdo starts telling you your car is a heap, it will be me

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Haha yea gunner.

Gunner

Fuck you are a hard fucker to find, and when I find the car, its locked up and no keys in site, how was I meant to take it for a skid. Got some shots of your spin hahaha (not very good, ran out of zoom, sister needs a bigger lense for when i take her camera hahaha), turn 9 is a bitch isn't it.

Anyone else go out? I had an ok, day, but had to take my nephew home before anything decent happened, fuckers didn't run any drags till 2 littlebugger was ready for a nap by 1 (when powerskids were supposed to be on, not 3 like they were), so he went home, sucked bigtime.

What happened around 5? i was leaving and heard some shit about people not behaving appropriatley

Name
    Blake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i had the same issue on saturday haha so i waited at the car lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Id explain more but there people on here I dont like, and i want to see this shit on thsir supposedly awesome masterfully built but stock power making 20v
    bursting ovaries since 92'

Gunner

hahaha, Im too impatient, I was going to write on his widow, but I thought that might be mean.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yea lol so you saw that spin, Haha that was my first run today for the drift " Finals" i thought i would go all out haha i overcooked it on turn 4 ( the first one we started on ) and met the ripple strip a little bit but its all good, i actually have a video of that run and some good photos when i spun but i wasnt doing to bad seeing as my first real drift was only on friday. i think i progressed fairly well over the weekend. ill post up the pic's soon and the video to match.

as for what happened at 5 alot of guys were just being idiots and had their arm bands removed, that held alot of us up.
    Last edited by Faceplant456; 6th March 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast