Thread: Power Cruise

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Power Cruise

So Power cruise is coming up shortly, anyone from here thinking of going?

ill be there with my AE86.

if your thinking that its a event for all the big powered tyre shredding machines then your sadly mistaken, any car can go, take ya daily give it a thrash who cares what ya got just get out and have some fun.

for the price of the event it is really good value, 3 days of drift, drag, burnouts, dyno's, cruising etc... all for $130 if you pay before 10/1/2011 after that its $180 and after that cut off its $240. so if your gonna go get in early AKA Right NOW! and get in on it.

its held at eastern creek, camping is $50 for the 4 days of the event.

For all the info click

Hope to see some other AE86 & xE7x drivers there.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Luke
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Me and a bunch of mates have gone the last few years and camped, im deffinatly going again this year but the way things are going my car unfortunatly wont be ready. but who knows.

Will you be camping there?
    if i see you ill come say gday.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

ill be camping for sure.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i might be getting a garage whos keen? if they arent already gone
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

as far as i know they are all gone, well put it this way you can already book a garage for 2013

Name
    Nick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

this event sounds good. i have never been and pen15 and i where thinking of taking our cars out this year. who ever has been in the past.

1) do you get decent track time ( drifting )
    2) That total price you pay is that for 1 day or the whole event?

cheers

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

that is a total cost for the 4 day event, but normally day 1 is just set up the tent and get settled in, the rest of the days are track fun. i havent been ,myself but i have mates that go every year, they say the drifters get to go out for about 1-2 hours at a time in 20min sessions each day the 1 cost to get in gets you into all the events except the dyno comp but its only $30 extra on the dyno day. so you can spend all day on the track if you and your car can handle it but you would have to run each event, but still for the price its awesome. check out the web site mentioned in the first post for all the info.

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

my 7a will handle it or im gonna fucking blow it up trying
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Luke
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

My mate had a carport last year, which is $500 i think, much better then a garage, can go out in the cruise's when ever you want as you get a pit lane sticker. there for you dont need to line up for the cruise's , which sometimes you can be waiting for hours so you miss out on stuff.

im hanging for it to come, this year will be my fourth time there.

Name
    Nick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

hhmmm sounds pritty good.

1) if you plan to camp there and also leave your car and gear there is it safe. ( if tent is far from car lot )
    2) you say (drifters get to go out for about 1-2 hours at a time in 20min sessions each day) That sounds almost to good to be true? Lol

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast