Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drift King Keiichi Tsuchiya quits D1GP!

Name
    Progkamol
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Default Drift King Keiichi Tsuchiya quits D1GP!

Not sure if its the right section to post this or not but I think this is an off topic.

Just wanna know what you guys think bout this, personally I'm fan of Tsuchiya and always followed his work since 2001. Kind of sad that he quit racing and now quit D1GP.

Heres the article on his blog:

Thank you so much for always supporting D1. Today I have an announcement to make.
    I, Keiichi Tsuchiya, and Daijiro Inada, the founder of D1GP will resign from the D1 Corporation.

This decision was made due to the irresponsible management such as ignoring fans, participants and sponsors. In order to make the D1GP beneficial to everyone, we have persistently asked for improvement but they have rejected our demands and have come up with this unwilling consequence.
    Please accept our heartfelt apology and forgive us for our act. We will restart our career and do our best for the future of drift.
    We plan to realize drift events so that fans, participants and sponsors could all be satisfied with. We appreciate your everlasting support and understanding.
    We will continue to provide information about further activities through our homepage.
    Sincerely yours,
    Keiichi Tsuchiya”

More details on:

I hope he'll come back with something awesome again.

Veteran
    Name
    Ben
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Pretty old news now hey.

Bad Email Address
    Name
    kim
    State
    Other
    Country
    Japan

fuck yeah~ about time that pervert quit.
    honestly if you can ACTUALLY speak japanese (99.9% of this forum please dont comment) hes annoying as fuck. same with that tarzan yamada idiot.
    he should have retired YEARS ago gracefully (once again if you dont know REAL japanese culture, dont comment on such a statement).

btw anyone who doesnt speak japanese, i can understand you all respect him... its ok... its called not knowing any better,
    Last edited by mild seven; 9th January 2011 at 02:32 AM.

Gunner

Listen here you elitist fucking cock smack, I am sick to fucking death of you and your sad belief that you are some how better than us because you are in japan. You're not special, and no one gives two fucking hoots that you hail from japan.

You are a racist faggot, that i would quite happily hurt if i could get my hands on you. Crapping on how we dont pay money for decent ae86s, have you seen 90% of ae86's here? I guess not, cause they are shit boxes, even ones you apparently think are the best cars on this site are beat up heaps of shit, but apparently the rest of us are povo scum bags cause we wont pay 15k for a beat up and bent corolla that was built nigh on 30yrs ago.

Most of the poeple on this forum for the cars, don't give two shits about the culture in japan, we are Australian, we follow Australian culture, if you want to know my thoughts japan is still 50 yrs behind the rest of the world with their elitist, shovanistic, and down right bullshit views. I believe that culture is what, produces, rude, arrogant, racist, wankers like yourself. But we are smart eough to know that the supposed Drift King is just like you, a loud mouth over opinionated scum bag, only difference is he gets to fondle and flirt with hot jap pussy. But basically what I am saying, you have 3 choices.

Fuck off.
    Shut up, and keep your bullshit to yourself
    or keep going and get banned.

Either way, I don't like you, I will do my best to make sure you don't like me, and make sure you feel so very uncomfortable being a part of this forum, why because I am a proud Australian ass hole, and thats what we do. So you little fucker, take a hint, pull your head in, or fuck off, after all if Australia is so shit, why be part of an Aussie forum?

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

^ i could not agree more gunner, youve said it all.

and on topic again, this sounds like a good thing as it sounds as though Keiichi and Daijiro are doing this to better the sport of drift.

Name
    Ry
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I was jdm BEFORE it was cool...
    -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobxxx View Post
    I will legitimately drive nude...

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Speak for yourself Gunner, I'm a proud Australian but I don't consider myself an asshole...................... although I probably am anyway hahaha

Name
    Derek
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i can speak japanese. i dont find tsuchiya keiichi and dont find him annoying. hes a character and fun to listen to.

Name
    Ry
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I'm getting so fucking confused here because both mild seven AND keiichi have cats as their avatars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobxxx View Post
    I will legitimately drive nude...

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Mild seven fuck off man, Ever tried being POSITIVE? everyone on this forum is having a go and getting involved in anyway they can based on thier situation and amount of interest, We all can appreciate a similar interest so why be a faggot and talk everyones shit down, if your so fucking awesome give us the proof, show us how much better what you have achieved is then what we have achieved with our budgets and passion for having a go?

Fag.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast