Name
    Ash
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Default New guy

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum but not to forums. Names Ash, and im an apprentice aircraft engineer, 19 so ive got a few more years of silly left in me .

Basically I've joined the forum because at some stage this year I'd like to buy a hacked out AE86 hatchback of some description, stick it in the shed and go about stripping it and rebuilding it with some JDM goodness, learn to skid it then get a properly nice paint job later. But thats like, my whole ambition for the car summed up in a sentence.

I've always loved the little sprinter and despite my dad calling them gay and all, I like to remind him he had a ke70 wagon with a 16v in it, he has come to the realisation of how cool they are.

So hopefully at some stage this year ill be in a position to buy a sprinter and get cracking!

Wicked forum!

Ash.

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

after you get one and then you drop it on its guts, put some decent offset 14's or 15s on it and have a loud induction NA 4age in there he'll see how good they are. stock they are shit

im dan

welcome ash
    Last edited by Vance; 26th January 2011 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Gunner

Welcome ash, be careful of rio aka dan, he is a homosexual, and only being nice toget in your pants. I fell for this trick once, and he nearly had his way with me but luckily, I smartened up to his plans.

Name
    Ash
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Rio, its as if you read me mind!

Gunner, thanks for the heads up, I have encountered such people on forums before so I am well schooled in how to deter said people.

Thanks for the welcomes btw.

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

sounds like a solid plan, pure track car by the sounds of ideas u got?
    dose

Name
    Ash
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Rice 86: It wont be a pure track car cause Id hate to see it sitting there doing nothing when I cant get out to the track. Plan is to get one cheap, make it run, do some suspension mods and chuck a 4AGE in it. I need to read up on what variant is good for what but want to keep it NA with some basic mods to make it sound sexual and rev hard then pull it out, rebuild it and chuck a turbo on it. Also JDM it to stupid extremes because I like ridiculous. It'll be my second car two cause im getting Dads GT forrester so ill keep that for a decently comfy daily and have the sprinter for a little hack around car. Id go as far as stripping toe sound deadening out and some of the interior and giving it a simple cage but only cause it wont be a daily and abit of a silly car .

Name
    Blake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

What do you mean by jdm it to stupid extreams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Id explain more but there people on here I dont like, and i want to see this shit on thsir supposedly awesome masterfully built but stock power making 20v
    bursting ovaries since 92'

Name
    kiall
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

oi dude im apprentice aircraft maintenance engineer too. where u based?

Name
    Clay
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

o thats jdm as bro...

Name
    Ash
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Blake: Just not stop finding ways to make it look cool and I think JDM looks cool so I will make it JDM.

Fergie: I work at Flight Training Adelaide based out at Parafield Airport SA. Very quiet little GA airfield. Would of preferred to get into a more commercial company but finding jobs last year was just wwwaaaayyyyyy to hard (i did a cert 2 in aeroskills last year). We train airline pilots. Mainly for Cathay and Jap air at the moment. Where abouts are you working? What year apprentice as well?

ke_70: I know man, its ssiiiccckkk aaassss bbrrrrooooo.