Thread: Peanut action tomorrow (19th Feb)

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Default Peanut action tomorrow (19th Feb)

Linky linky:

As above driftmob peanut night, who is going?

If I get my car finished tonight then I'll be running, if not I'll probly go and watch

Would be good to meet some of the Sydney crew

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I ended up getting the car done in time, but I was the only non-nissan out there though, was a good event as far as track time goes though, only around 10 cars or so competing...

I was pretty inconsistent, but the last time I was on the track was like early 2008, so no big surprise, got a bit better by the end

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Michael
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yea its normally pretty good for track time and yea its pretty sad alot of dirty nissans (driftmob ad's are on nissan silvia) come again to the nest one my car will be running (4 age ke) blakes will be there (4age AE71)