Thread: For Sell! Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70 2.8 and Sigma 70-200 2.8

Name
    Chris
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Default For Sell! Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70 2.8 and Sigma 70-200 2.8

Alright, selling these three as i have upgraded and moved on (actually upgraded ages ago, but didnt get around to selling them).

1. Canon 40D. Purchased in 2007, replaced in whole in 2008 by Canon after a warranty issue. Body has ~13k shutter actuations on it (according to 40D Shutter Count utility), which although it can be unreliable seems to correspond to the file names. Comes with a YumCha grip, which has been flawless in the time that ive had it, and two Canon BP511 batteries, which hold charge very well (replaced at the start of 2010).
    Apart from the shutter button issue, which Canon warrantied, i have had absolutely zero problems with this camera. Plenty more problems with the wingnut behind the camera Comes with the full box and accessories.

Reserve: $600
    Instant: $700

2. Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX DG
    Good midrange lens. Not really used as much as i would like, i tend to use longer lenses or lower light lenses. Still produces wicked imagery. Bought overseas in Singapore back in 2007, had a filter on it since day dot. Takes photos like this: (disclaimer: photo chosen for example of sharpness, not artistic merit). Comes with all accessories (pouch and lens covers), box and the UV filter

R: $400
    I: $450

3. Sigma 70-200 2.8 APO DG HSM
    Bought in 2007. Excellent piece of glass, i shot most of my motorsport stuff up until last year with this lens due to my hatred of the 100-400L that i had at the time. Its been my workhorse, and hasnt let me down ever. Its always been cleaned and kept in good condition, but a little tiny bit of the rubber surface stuff on the tripod mount knob has started to wear off because i kept fiddling with the knob...
    Takes photos like this: and even at night:
    Selling it only because insurance (for the damned 100-400L) gave me money to upgrade to the 2.8L IS Mk2.

Not sure what these go for, hasnt been one sold in years. So lets roughly guesstimate:
    R: $600
    I: $700

Ill do it all as a package for
    R:$1500
    I $1600.
    And if its bought as a package ill throw in a camera bag and a couple of CF cards to get you started.

how much dude?

Name
    Chris
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Can you read? There are prices all through the post, related to each item.

Regardless its all sold pending bank transfer.

sorry dude..i was just trying to probe to find out more info. i saw the prices....

but i guess its too late... and i also didnt see the date, i only joined the forum so i can try and buy it..but ididnt know it was already sold.

sorry mate