Yo,

I am in the wonderful position that i need to make some headers/extractors for my car. I don't wish to reuse the old ones, and i don't want to fork out and actually BUY a set, especially since i can weld .. sorta. I've trawled the interwebs for a LONG while, and i've narrowed down my choices to a small list. I AM limited by the designs i choose, as i don't have a pipe bender, and will be using pre-bent 45/90/180 degree mandrel bends. There are a few *awesome* headers that use very long-radius bends, but they are not an option for me, so please don't post up pictures / 'why dont you do these'.

So anyway, simply say a number (or two, or three) if you prefer certain headers, or even leave comments or criticisms. I need to make up my mind, and trust me, i damn sure can't do it on my own. I'm asigning the headers by numbers, not names, as it's easier that way.

Love Seamus

1. Possibly the easiest to make out of the list. Looks good, but might be close to the washer bottle (JDM) that sits on the strut tower.

2. Very similar to the above (made by the same business), but aiming forward. Looks a little bit more difficult for oil lines (no biggy), but moves the headers away from the washer bottle.

3. Badass as hell, from the looks of it - much harder to make than most of the others.

4. I kinda like them, but i'm on the fence. Something looks weird about them. Possibly difficult to make if i weld the pipes in the wrong order.

5. Cool, but dunno.

6. Similar to number 1 and 2, but runs the pipes 'in the middle' instead of forwards or backwards. Probably the one i'm leaning towards most at the moment.