Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: After an accident, no right to ask questions by law ?

yeh , i know unbelievable. Wrong time, wrong place and wrong person ....
    Going into another police station ??
    it could be another nightmare story.
    No good impression with police any more, especially after this incident.

It's just a JOB , no one takes responsiblity.

Did you end up taking all responsbility for the damage ? I know some incidents, both party take part of the fault.

If it for real, it is not hard to crash into a car which changing line, and claim all their fault ! ................... unreal

Name
    Dom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

You are gonna get screwed if you don't do anything about this.
    First you should find out who the copper was including his badge number, and wright a formal complaint against him.
    Take the bitch to court if you have to pay a single cent for this, she is at fault and her story is bullshit (if yours is true), cos why would she go straight to the cop station without getting so much as your rego??
    I recon she was trying to do a runner, and when she relised you weren't gonna let her go she come up with the brilliant idea of leading you to the cop station and getting in the first word.
    Probably cos the cop was lazy/pissed off that day, and your younger than her, he's just not interested in your side of the story.
    Based on what you have told us i think you have a case. The cop has bullshitted you, shes bullshitted the cop and left the scene of an accident.
    My2c anyway.
    The Track Car Build: Indigo
    The Street Car Build: Street Build
    A Heap Of For Sale: The Heap

breno

what type of car do you drive?
    How old are you?

dont mean this in a bad way, but standup for yourself and dont let them take advantage of you.

Name
    Chris
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

yeah its fucked, i had to take responsibility for it because there was no way around it etc..damage wasnt much but i made it hard for the guy to get the cash, tied him up with red tape and legals...good times.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

wouldnt be suprised if the cop was a friend, firstly, go to the station, find out who he is, and his badge number, secondly, go to another police station and speak to someone there. Not over the phone.

Thirdly, if you are the first one to initiate court you will have the upper hand.
    Fourthly, its not the money, its the principle.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

This is why you should carry a weapon. Should have whipped the hoe.

marvis.

That what my workmates said to me. Wasnt it strange she drove off to the police station, I could have gone if i was my fault........
    I am not a native English speaker, but that police should've shown me a normal respect to people. I did not have a fair go to explain the situation.

Anyhow, it all happened in a sudden. Thank you for the reply. I will report to the insurance company sort of what u said when they come to me. It just happened this morning, they gonna write me a letter ................ that gonna take time

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lol

i agree.

take it to court, make that bitch pay for the court costs aswell.

this happened to my mum 2 years ago. shes old, she drives slow and had my sisters baby in the back sleeping. she is driving home in my sisters car and gets to the incline just before our old house which is 20m from our front door. people are known to speed over the incline and not look.

my mum doing the usually 20km/h slower than the speed limit heads towards the incline, a young chick speeding and driving on the wrong side of the road hits my mum head on just after the incline. there is no where for the cars to go because it was head on.

my mum gets hurt and her grandson in the back who was only 1 got hurt too. my mum rushed to see if he was ok and the chick starts abusing my mum. my mum just calls the police.

the police show up and the chick starts yelling at the officer that it was my mums fault. my mum doesnt do anything because shes too busy looking after her grandson. its her turn to say something and the cop just says its her fault. the cars hadnt moved from my mums side of the road with the chicks on the wrong side.

my mum never said it was her fault. the cop takes pictures of the accident and files a report. my mum just gives in and pays to get the chicks car fixed and pays to get my sisters car fixed because my sister only had 3rd party which didnt cover other drivers who werent nominated.

she didnt tell my dad for about a month when he saw the hospital reports sitting on the table from my mum's and her grandsons checkups.

my dad gets angry and calls his lawyer. it goes to court and the judge rules in favour of my mum. it was obvious from the pictures who fault it was. the chick had to pay for the court costs, pay my mum back the money it cost to fix her car and also pay the money back to fix my sisters car because she didnt have insurance to cover it.

TAKE IT TO COURT

*edit*

also my mother doesnt speak english as her first language. some cops can be real biggots
    Last edited by Vance; 16th February 2009 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

I drive a laser 92 ..... to work everyday. I'm 25, had a couple of accident in the past. But nothing like that complicated......

What piss me of was , police said ' u got to have comprehensive insurance!' ......... i tried to response ..... but u know once again. HE IS THE MAN

Common sense is .... everyone does want a new car, full insurance cover and a house .... beautiful wife etc .....
    My car worth $2000 , am i gonna get a $1000 worth insurance each year ? crap

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast