For sale: 4A T50 RWD transmission.
Item Description: I believe it is the Australian one but please don’t quote me on that. It includes gearbox, bellhousing, shifter, shifter boot, gearknob, clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing carrier/fork, cusco hard rubber mount & gearbox crossmember.
Item Condition: Partly disassembled. Input shaft seemed to have some movement so I pulled off the casing to check the input shaft bearing but it seems ok. Probably just needs check/refresh & reassembly - p
ersonally I wouldn't use it with the movement in the input shaft, but lots of people would – especially for a track hack! Good opportunity to purchase a spare box cheap, or one to rebuild on the side if yours is a little noisy or on the way out. There's no obvious damage on the box at all so it probably just needs basic check of all tolerances and then reassembly. Most parts are still available from Toyota brand new!
Asking Price: This just cost me $260 and all I did was open the case to check out the input shaft bearing, so my asking price is $260ono - with all the stuff it comes with that's pretty cheap. As it’s apart I realise it’s worth a bit less so I’m open to reasonable offers.