Decided to get new Tie rod ends for my KE70 as ill be running XT130 arms and the extra thread would be nice for adjustments.

SO got meself some RA40 ends, went to put them on and realised the 70 ones are a single piece end and Tube. Doh!

So off the wreckers i go, Found a RA60. took the tubes and ends and proceeded home.

This morning i went to fit the RA60 tubes to the RA40 ends to fit to the KE70 Rack...Pheww . BUT. it seems the Tubes from the RA60 are longer by about 3cm. and to top it off the tie rod ends only screw in half way. making the RA60 RA40 combo like and inch and half too long!!.

So back off to find something else. Got some KE30 tubes now.. they are about the same size as the stock KE70 ones. both the rack and Tie Rod can Screw all the way in to become shorter then stock, or can screw a fair way out for longer then stock (good for longer LCA's.)

So in short, KE30 tubes, RA40 Tie Rod Ends work on a KE70 to fit longer LCA's. Could Also use the KE30 or RA60 Tie Ends too. (which ever is cheaper new )

here is a pic

1. Stock KE70
2. RA60 End
3. KE30 End
4. RA40 end with KE30 tube next to it
5. RA40 end with RA60 tube.

Hope this helps someone anyway..