Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T50's, injectors (395cc and 440cc), rear quater glass, sc12 & sc14, 175mm nevo kit.

Name
    Jason
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default T50's, injectors (395cc and 440cc), rear quater glass, sc12 & sc14, 175mm nevo kit.

sup yall.

I am located on the gold coast, QLD and have these exceptional parts up for grabs.

*2x t50's (adm), wont post
    *one was used in my car (still in car) and was ok, going back to third was a bit difficult at high revs but apart from that it was fine, was going to put good gear box oil in to improve the problem but never did. $200

*The other (pictured) was a spare and I have never used it. Was told it was fine and good to go, its as dirty as a shit rag. $200 BOTH SOLD

*Std Ze red injectors (395cc) ran them in my ze with larger pulley and they were fine $80 SOLD

*rear quater glass for ae86 (drivers and passenger side). $150 for both,$80 each

*SC12 supercharger of my ze, never had a drama with this, as far as I can tell its in perfect condition. $150 SOLD
    If anyone is interested I will have a full ae101 loom SOLD, ecu SOLD, all S/C mounting brackets, inlet manifold pretty much everything off an ae101 motor except the motor itself.

*SC14 supercharger, was going to upgrade to this but grew balls and bought a turbo instead, if your balls are getting there but not yet fully grown, buy this and do ok skids, not hectic. Its the good SC14 with a large flat section at the front of the pulley which can be machined with more thread so the belt can sit further forward and can be fitted to an 4a easier. never used this but was told that someone bought and sold alot of sc14's until he found one good enough. $300

*175mm nevo pulley kit, (super rare/awesome). Make your dirty stock ze do better skids. Be just like Grant Scott. So shinny your fans eyeballs may be damaged, need I say more?
    brand new condition, comes with everything. pulley, tensioner (not pictured), belt, timing pointer and retro 60's tie died instructions and mounting washer. . $200

*175mm crank pulley for 4agze, not alloy just a standard crank pulley off another car. I used it, its great, boosts a stock ze to 11-12 psi, comes painted awesome black with white timing marks stamped on it. (no pics, but I can get some) $100

buy all this shit and make your car awesome like all those jap drifting videos you watch and love making brain sex with.

Jase
    Last edited by ae86 slide; 29th August 2011 at 12:59 PM.

Name
    Mark
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

would you have a 4agze alternator mount?
    Launceston = Home of the surprise sodomist!!

Name
    Jason
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Yes I would. got a pic of exactly what your after so I can compare it to what I have?

Name
    Mereki
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

hey man, ae101 ecu, how much?
    ~KEEP DRIFTING FUN~

Name
    Jason
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

$100...

Name
    Mereki
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

would you through the map sensor in. if so ill come get it this w/e
    ~KEEP DRIFTING FUN~

Name
    Mereki
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

turns out i dont need the map sensor, so ill take the ecu, your on GC right?, pm details and ill get it this w/e
    ~KEEP DRIFTING FUN~

Name
    Mark
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

well its just the bracket that bolts the alternator onto the motor, mine is a dodgy fabricated one and whoever did it made it at an angle so it chews belts to death lol.
    I haven't actually got a picture but I tell you what if the price is right I will just buy the alternator and everything attached to it. Like the bottom mount, top slidey thing and alternator.
    How much would you be after for that and would you have an idea on postage cost to taroona 7053?
    Cheers
    Mark

ps oh and while i'm thinking about it does anyone know if the ae101 map sensor is any different to an ae92 NA one? Like if i am running a charger will the NA map sensor have the range to understand whats going on?
    Last edited by Cerby86; 1st April 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Name
    Jason
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

My setup was a bit of a throw together monster created by Gilly. The lower bracket that I was on there is a factory toyota bracket but I'm not sure if it was a ze one, my alternator fitt and worked but had minimal adjustment range on it. I don't want to sell you something that your not happy with.

Name
    Mark
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

hahah really it can't be worse than what I have at the moment, I'll take a pic tomorrow! How would you be after for it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast