Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop Stories.

Name
    Ry
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

This thread was not intended to cause shit for Nick. What he says goes really, if people want to share stories they should make it "G rated".
    I.E no pictures of streeting, nothing DIRECTLY saying you were streeting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobxxx View Post
    I will legitimately drive nude...

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Speeding fine no. 19 by Biggo

Gav and I were heading back one night about 10pm in the rain (It was pouring down) and we take the exit to where we were headed. Gav gives it a bit through one of the roundabouts and being an SR these cunt hating, money loving, 2 timing dick lovers wering blue collared shirts on a thursday night probably heard it. I stopped and let a car pass back onto the motorway and Gun it trying to catch my mate. Anyway, I get over the crest and see about 500m down the road the cunt haters have set up a not so random breath testing station. I see Gav get signaled over, and me being 100 odd meters behind gets signaled over a few seconds later. Blah blah blah, bretho, license and vehicle check, then this dick lover shows me his speed gun saying i was doing a 100 in a 60 zone. I lol'd see that Gav got the same and told them to shove it and id see them in court. Gav paid up as he was probably wrong but I pested the money lovers for 3 months and the dropped the fine to 1 demerit point on lack of evidence.

The funny part was when the were pull over for vehicle inspection, most of the locals just drove off after being signaled for an RBT. Cops were like "Where are the keys! I need the keys" Useless if you ask me.

Also, every time I go through an RBT now, i get so fucking pissed off that i never get past them (cos they are so random and all) that i tell them Ive had 14 beers and im on the way to the pub right now to get tanked.

Cops are tops when the find out im lol'ing
    85' JDM TA63 GTTR sedan - Godlike
    89' JDM GZ20 Soarer - 1jz + R154 bus

Quote Originally Posted by joeschmo_57 View Post
    I tried to sell my virginity yesterday in a pub. Shame it was second hand anyway

Name
    Sam
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

fucking LOL biggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    nah I cbf with NS, its full of timewasting jewlords

Name
    Adrian
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

In my town ke70s are well know by cops thanks to one dickhead, they know what a 4k is and one of my friends has a ae71 and they tried defecting him for having a 4ac haha both these cars are complete shit heaps and are now off the road gladly.
    My ke70 is 4age so im packing my dacks whenever i drive around town, but ive driven past atleast 5 cops and they havent even looked once at me, spose having a clean, quite car pays off

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i Ran a red light this morning

4 cop cars stormed through traffic lights with heavy peek hour traffic
    i ended up at the front of the line with red lights
    and 2 more cops pulled up behind another car behind me
    the cop bastard kept honking so me and the car behind both had to run the red, slammed second and got out a tyre fart,
    cop hears this and revs his V8 storms pass me with flashing lights...what a hoon lol, its great when cops and the general public works together, you dont feel like they are always out to get you
    dose

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

LOOOOOL thats nice!
    dose

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

my latest story:

about 6months ago i blew the engine in my e30 one morning before work so i took my dads ford to work that day (i used to work at night).

I get pulled over for a rbt and they defect my dads car for bald rear tyres (oh dad, when will you learn?) i told the cop it was my dads car and the only reason im driving it is because my car is having "engine troubles". He didnt believe me and accused me of getting my ford rego'd in my dads name. He checked my licence and said i was down as a known hoon. He then went about trying to get me for more.

As he was about to check the car out more he asked me to step out of the car. Then all of a sudden a guy who got pulled over behind me was getting rbt'd by a female cop. He was junkie looking as all hell. He is asked to step out of the car so he gets out and shoves the female cop over and starts to make a runner.

4 male cops including the cop talking to me run over. The cop who was talking to/defecting me tells me to "get the fuck out of here" as he starts running. I yell back, "youre still holding my licence".

He tackles the junkie and 2 of the other male cops do 'stacks on' top. The last cop who went in for the chase takes my licence off the cop who was talking to me and hands me the paperwork for the defect. He looked at the paperwork as i was and took it back and says, "you dont deserve to lose points over this" and changes it to just a $79 fine.

I give my dad the paperwork when i get home after i paid the fine on the internet through bpay and tell him to clear his defect.

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Name
    Alex
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

I myself cannot bag the police out here in Adelaide as I have had nothing but good cops pull me over except for one
    A few short stories.

On the way home from work one night I was pulled into a defect station. At the time I was driving my modified AE82 Twincam, 20v convetrsion, low & stiff coilover suspension, bucket seat, -2.5 camber and a
    loud exhaust. As I entered the pull in zone I noticed that the car parking spaces were filled with falcodores and geminis that looked to be within an inch of thier rusty lives. A young police man walked up to my car
    and asked the usual can i see your licence question. I handed it over to him and he starts to walk around the car looking at the wheels, it is at this point I was crapping my pants and I realised that I forgot to stick my new rego sticker on.
    So to the cops surprise i jumped out of the car and said "sorry I forgot to stick the new rego sticker on". I got it out of the glove box and stuck it on, all the time the cop was just standing there looking at me with a blank expression,
    probably cause he was surprised that he missed it in the first place. I sat back in the car as he walked up to the window again, gave me back my licence and said "great little car youv'e got here, move along".
    Maybe the cop was a bit of a hoon himself or the defect station was already at it's quota, I got out of there with no defect for a car that should not be legally on the road.
    A pic so that you can see how low and stiff the suspension is. The rear wheel isn't even touching the ground.

A year before that incident I was driving to Victor Harbour and got pulled over by a cop saying that i wasn't displaying my p's. It had actually been blown out of the window whilst driving on the freeway.
    He let me off and said "see that petrol sation ahead? get yourself a new one". and with that he drove off and I got myself a new p plate.

In the same year I was a designated driver for a night out on the town, so at the very start of the night I had one beer thinking it would all be gone in a couple of hours and I would be right to drive.
    Being on my p's you can't have a drop of alco. Unfortunately one of my mates had food poisoning and had to be driven home. So i thought it would be too early for a breatho to be set up and
    drove out of the city. Not 5 mins later I saw the breatho station setup around a blind corner. They pulled me in and took a reading. The cop asked me if I had something to drink and I said politely
    "yes i had one at the start of the night". With that he said it was a very low reading and I should not do it again. He let me go with a warning, how cool!

The next time that happened was not so pleasant. I just pulled up at a friends house dropping him home after a house party and a police car flashed his lights right behind me, the wanker was driving without ANY lights
    untill he got right behind me. He pulled out the bretho and got a slight reading, so slight he asked me to do another test. He wasn't sure the thing was working so he forced me to go with him to the poilice station
    to do one of those fancy machine tests. All this time the younger officer next to him said just let him go, but the older officer said "no I have to do my job". So it turns out the reading was soooooo fucking minuscule
    that he could only give me a small fine ($140) for taking a corner too quick (pinged me for that whilst he was following me without lights in an area that was pitch black). What a cunt.

Another one of my magical escapes. I was in a 60 zone clearly doing 70, I was definately in the wrong this time. An unmarked police car pulls me over and says to me "did you realise that you were speeding back there?"
    I politely said yes officer, sorry. He takes my license and does the usual check on the computer, comes back to me and says "when was the last time you had a fine?" It was well over a year since my last speeding fine
    and thats exactly what I told him. He hands me my license back and says " please watch your speed sir, on your way" WOOT!

So with only one arsehat cop I would say that if you aren't doing anything wrong you won't get picked on, in any of these stories I would say that I was %100 in the wrong in the eyes of the law, but in no way was I a danger to
    anyone on the road.
    Last edited by Twinky; 7th April 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Name
    Jacob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

ive only ever been pulled over in someone elses car other than my own

copped 2 points and a fine for having incorrect p plates displayed, was driving with green P's when i was on my Reds since i was in my girlfriends car and she'd been drinking so i did the right thing and told her not to drive. Told the officer that and he fined me anyway haha they closed the ~RBT right after that (quotas ftw). He was alright, gave me some red P's to go home with.

CSB

to do with standing defects, people should just keep a spare key in their wallet and when you get pulled over accidently ~lock keys in car.

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

when i went to get my car out of impound for 3 months it had a flat battery and wouldnt start. They used the jumper pack on it and it still didnt start cause it didnt have any fuel in the lines.

There were 3 cops there. The one who was behind the desk who was giving me my car back, the yard officer who brought the jumper pack and the cop who impounded my car.

The yard officer told me to put my foot to the floor and crank the engine. I was reluctant because it was a 4agze running 15psi with a straight through 2.5inch pipe, no cat, no mufflers. I asked him if he was sure and he said to just do it.

My car roars, the desk cop who was giving my car back laughs his ass off, the yard officer asks, "wheres the defect?!" and the cop who impounded my car shook his head and says, "nah let him go. Hes a good bloke."

he knew i had to sell the car to pay for the enormous impound fees and was helping me out

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast