Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop Stories.

Name
    Phil
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Okay, driving in my wife's 2010 lancer aspire (18's stock) i was pulled over speeding.....54km/h in a 50 zone. Thanks Officer PETTET (knox).

Strangley, other than being anal, he wasn't too bad, while writing the ticket and checking my DL, his female (?) partner questioned me on the rims and tyres.

"these are aftermarket rims, too big for a little car, tyres wrong........"

I said (very nicely) that she was mistaken, and that these are factory.

"Dont lie to me........open the boot!"

y?

"I now have the suspision that you are carrying drugs and / or weapons"

really? I open everything up, and she questioned the jumper leads in a bag in the boot. Come on.

When she found nothing, she kicked the front tyres (hard) and the questioned the slight scrubbing in the outer edge of 1 tyre.

"this is a defect......." and proceeded to fill forms and stick a canery on the winscreen.

i tried my luck, and swapped the front and rear for a vicroads inspection the following day.

Front now passed, and i even rasied the issue that the rear had wear. The inspector said its nothing and thqat the3 tyre is in RW condition. WTF?

Name
    Kurt
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Yeah they're doing a job enforcing the rules, rules are rules but you're a fool if you don't question them.

All this thread needs is disclaimer that the views and opinions expressed by AE86DC members don't express the views and opinions held by AE86DC management. Deleting posts doesn't change the fact that these things have HAPPENED already, heavy handed and unfair treatment by the police shouldn't go unpunished and unquestioned, a fair bit of it is deserved though.

Name
    Chris
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

should of just point to the tire placard, whould of shut her up

Name
    Jacob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

should have reminded her that women dont know anything about cars.

Stern but now fucked off...
    Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I know a few women that would put you to shame. Enough with the bullshit mate.

Name
    Kurt
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Pettet has an apprentice?! Is there no hope for the eastern suburbs of Melbourne!

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Destory-her lives up to his name with his swift back hand

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

not a car related story but close enough...........

so just the other week me and some mates go camping, anyway coming home we are going through rockhampton on a wednesday arvo, and wednesday being uni night in rockhampton and we didnt start work till friday (shift work) we thought we better stay the night and get some cheep as drinks. anyway walking to mobile at 3 in the morning for a feed with a group of random sheilas, one jumps in this shopping trolley on the street so i do as any decent bloke dose and starts pushing it, fat out. anyway end up backwards in the gutter and the trolley fliped over onto me and fucked up my fingers, tearing half my finger nail off, the chick in the trolley is winging about her back being sore, her mate freeks out and calls the ambos, anyway they rock up give her the green whistle, and buy then a passing cop car pulled over. so they questing me, the offender, and being quite intoxicated i manage to string together a few answers, like when they ask me how fast we hit the gutter i think i answered ' a light jog'. anyway one copper was sweet, said he was doing the same thing at my age, and they notice my fingers are pissing out blood and tell me i need to get it looked at, and so after much arguing and me saying ill be fine they offer me a lift to the hospital. a mate came with me and he convinced them to turn the sirens on. they were awesome just said dont do it again haha. got fingers fixed up seen the chick in hospital she was all sweet and was out 9 the next morning and the moral of the story is..................

Name
    Jacob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

someone should paragraph?

Name
    Michael
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

would agree with you, also know women that would out steer you (destoy her) anyday

but Nicko, could we put a disclaimer as the start of this thread (like a Nicko edit) saying what was said above, like these stories are good and do show how much some police as dicks to people (no matter if there a hoon or not)

my boss has been pulled over once in his car (Mopar CUDA) and they tried to defect for exhaust, he said i beleive the RTA rules book states that the exhaust has to go past the last opening door or window of the vehcile which my exhaust does(dumped at the diff) and the officer apparently siad pfft you dont know anything, boss said he camly said, RTA blueslip inspector here is my RTA inspectors license(card thingo) and the factor my exhaust is standard(pure BS) ill go to my workshop and clear the defects officer so why bother*officer* free to go mate

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast