Stern but now fucked off...
    Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default Introduce Yourself

My name is Nick, I helped to start the internet based version of AE86DC way back in 2005.

I've owned a couple of AE86s and plenty of KE70s and AE71s

I work for a Radio Station and I have more hobbies than any person should...

Name
    Daniel
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Good idea!

Hi I'm Daniel. I own a GZE panda coupe. I'm currently a teacher and am starting up an engine conditioning business with a fellow member, Jamie. Im someone that will chat to people so dont be afraid to say hi. I am at alot of meets dc and others.

Oh and i have owned plenty of toyotas and i dont care what you drive or what brand of wheels you have. If you are nice to me im nice to you

Daniel
    Last edited by munki; 1st May 2011 at 12:33 AM.

Ok
    Name
    Seamus
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hi,

My name is seamus - it's pronounced shay-miss (if you say it really fast). On the internet, you'd think i'm an 8-foot black dude - I'm actually 5-foot-not-much and white - suprise bitches! I'm a graphic designer (MS paint bro), one of your mothers' lovers, and if I didn't talk so much i would get something constructive done in my days.

I can appreciate most breeds of automobiles and fine women. I think dubstep is pure faggotry. I get along with everyone, and if i don't, they're probably buried somewhere deep in the forest. Like i said before, if i just shut the hell up..
    4AGE & 7AGE Forged Connecting Rods - Lightweight Flywheels - And Much More

^ Clicky clicky!

Name
    Hao
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

A hoi hoi!

My name is Hao (pronounced " HOW ") for those playing at home. I like eggs, holding the pedestal fan so it clicks repeatedly when it tries to move.. and the cold side of the pillow. Oh, and I'm also a graphic designer.

I've owned 1 x KE70 (turned out to be the back half of a blue KE70 and the front half of a silver KE70 welded together down the middle) and an AE86, which I regret selling to this very day...but now I own two Datsuns and I couldn't be any happier.

Like Seamus, I also think dubstep is pure faggotry. Do not want.

Name
    Brendan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

hey all im brendan, been a member since way back in 2005,i like external wastegates and the sounds they make. owned and ae86 which was the ginuea pig for me learning how to fix shit, 2 engine conversions later it turned into a 180rwhp n/a monster, sadly sold

i now own a silver cressida, if u see me come say hi. or if you like wastegates as much as i do, i am always happy to demonstrate
    MY JZX83 (clicky)
    My Beams Powered AE86 SOLD (clicky)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Too bad im in the same town as dr1ft-p1g im pretty sure his mx83 is the coolest.

Name
    Tim?
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

triffik idea nicko.

as the name implies my name is infact tim, but you can call me timbo for short.
    things i enjoy; musical instruments, particually the guitar and bass, speaker building and design, mountain biking (even though i am incredibly unfit atm), collecting cd's/vinyl and guitar pedals and of course the money pit that is my ae86. also i enjoy idling my car louder than the persons music next to me at traffic lights. years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

i previously rolled in my beloved '97 camry which unfortunately meet a timely demise with a concrete wall after having a tyre blow out. yes, i was drunk but i wasn't driving, much to the disappointment of the police who then promptly gave me a lift to the pub.

currently studying criminology and law, and am also a qualified sound engineer.

always keen for a drive pending fuel or money to get fuel. life is hard when you are a uni student!

Name
    Jon
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hi I'm Jon, been here since the begining of the web based AE86 back in the day have owned a ae86 and now ke70.

I work in IT for BUPA. I ride Bmx and used to Skateboard and like most extreme sports. always up for hanging out and talking smack. unlike Toxin and Hao Dubstep is the bomb and they dont like it cause they dont have robot ears.

I will finish my build one day......

Name
    Shane
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hi,
    I'm Shane Plohl.
    Graduated from mechanical and Aerospace engineering last year, really missing the uni life haha. I joined the forum in preparation to buy an 86.... it hasnt happened yet. With my celica throwing a rod on christmas day(Ha!) i don't even drive a toyota anymore (roadster). I hope one day to get an 86 and restore it... but that'll have to wait until i have large amounts of disposable income.
    I enjoy mountain biking, BMX, comics, other nerdy shit and spirited driving!
    Cheers, plohl

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Names Matt. Some say I am an evil clone of the original Matt. This is going to be hard to prove since I did a pretty handy job of disposing of the old one...

I enjoy Photography, dirt bikes, organised and sanctioned legal violence, retro steel and ginger kittens, but only with garlic sauce and curly fries on the side.

I have been messing with Toyotas since 2007. I'm a long time Toyota fan having seen my father stick exclusively to Toyota fourbys my whole life. I grew up in far western Queensland, so you must excuse me if Im a bit blunt and to the point, and do not understand the appeal of hair gel, emo, screamo, or dubstep. If you ask me music is music and if you try and break it into a million sub genres you really do need to get out more. I think dubstep is when Barrington Levy takes a walk.

If life is what you make it, then Im making mine into Pea and Ham soup.

I'm most active on rollaclub, but I look in here a couple of times a day, mainly interested in the tech articles and tech questions, as I like to either help or learn.

For money, I run a cabinet making business. I've been doing that since 2006. I also have a Diploma of Photography from SQIT. I took about 8 years away from photography while the digital era caught up with the film era but now that the hardware is as good as I'd like I've just purchased a 7d to get back into it.

Name
    Brett
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

hey guys, im brett, the name haveaparty (have a party) comes from my last name, Azzopardi, mates call me sid cause they recon i look like sid from ice age, lol.

i havnt always owned toyotas. my first nice import was a sil80, then a bug eye wrx, then a 400 plus hp r33 4 door skyline. which evedently ended up into a guard rail on the M1 near pimpima in early march 2010 after owning it for the whole of 4 days. cause i was being a dick. (150kmph)

that opened my eyes up and decided to finally got a toyota, so with the insurance money i got i payed back heaps of debt then got a stock ke70 with a 4agze engine as an extra, bought it of some loser on boostloosing.

so after more then a year it still never got finished haha, but im selling all that cause my new project is on its way up now from sydney. keep ur eyes out for my build thread.

i hav done a panel beating apprenticeship which helps alot wen it comes to pulling apart cars and bogging up repairs, if anyone needs a hand dont be affraid to ask. u supply beers and pizza and im there. also got a mate that is a painter so we make a pre good team. if u need any work done just ask. done a few resprays for mates. working on my ke, has taught me alot of wat i know about mechanics and that side of things.

im a huge fan of aussie hip hop, i dont care at all about eminem and angry/emo music, listning to it makes me wanna neck cunts,

well thats my story.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast