Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Name
    Stewart
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

My name is Stewart. Haven't been here long. Originally started on Rollaclub when I picked up my AE71, then started here once the 4AGE transplant went into full swing, which is going well (5 days since last break down). Gotta say I love your archiving system, in the short time I've been here I have solved so many problems through research here.
    I'm a chef with Hogs Breath Cafe currently studying full time at QUT Town Planning.

Raced in Karting for a couple of years and have been occasionally doing amateur rally. Hopefully the AE71 will one day become a full fledged forest car. Look forward to the good times to come.

Name
    zach
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

hey my name is zach im 20 from the hills erea in sydney, drive a turbo old school liberty wagon. keen for some rwd fun after i saw some dude in a red sprinter slide out of the pb haha. nah mad club, some mint cars on here. selling my wagon (on here, if anyone is after a trade pm me) looking for a nice ae86 4agz conversion or ca18det or sr conversion. cheers lads

Name
    Dane
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hey gents, Dane here.
    Use to be on here 4-5 years ago like a religion.
    Been a while since I had a reason to show my face... just bought ae86 number 5. Regretted selling the old one as soon as it left the driveway, finally found the right one to re-enter the light with 4 years later. Bog stock factory ADM condition, saving her for later on when the un-rusted, un-raped models are rare as hens teeth.
    Also have a 94' 4Runner for dirt fun and unbeatable fishing/camping access, and like Nick, have more hobbies than any man should.
    Keen for food, beers, good times, good people and just generally talking shit about shit (ask dr1ft-pig haha)
    The haters can suck it, im an ae86 kid for life!!!

Name
    david
    State
    queensland
    Country
    australia

Hi every one.my name is David and l live in Brisbane..lm building a lotus7 replica using a 4age 20v....hope l can get advise on parts and performance .. Thanks

Name
    Tim?
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Throw up a build thread!

Name
    david
    State
    queensland
    Country
    australia

Can anyone tell me how to put pics of my project car?

Name
    Brett
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Open a free photobucket account. Upload photos. Put mouse over photo and select image code. Will auto copy code. Paste onto thread reply. Badabing badaboom

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hi there, Matt here.
    Been on here for years now, but only recently have i finally registered my 86. Had my 86 since 2005 and been very slowly piecing it together from what was a rolling gutted shell to a fully functional car to bash around in. My 86 has been one of those on and off projects for a long time now, but due to me breaking my daily and having a tough time finding parts i had to push it forward at pace so that i had transport. In case your not sure if you have spotted me yet, its a purple Levin with gold meshies.

Name
    Matt
    State
    Qld
    Country
    Australia

Hi all, I'm Matt (yes, another Matt). I used to live in Japan, been back in Brisbane for a few years and this year decided to get back into another hachi. Actually, I wanted a KE70 corolla (4 doors, getting old now) but when my 85 popped up I couldn't resist. It's a really low km (25,000km) car with all the interior and running gear changed over to 86. I bought the car in January this year in Japan and had it built over there before shipping it over to Australia. I got it on the road a few weeks ago (about 6 months after I bought it!) and can finally enjoy driving it. Now I'm keen to meet up with other owners and meet new people.

Oldschool Member
    Name
    Danny
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hello, Danny here.
    Been registered on here for a wile now but this is my first post Currently building a ke70 with worked 20v and ll the other goodies.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast