Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Name
    Shane
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys. Just tuning in - have been put onto perhaps purchasing an AE71 as a road-legal project car (and skid-pig) and happened to come across the forums. I'm as yet without a Corolla and unfortunately am stuck to raping my Laser daily instead. Decent knowledge base here - I hope to make use of it in the future; maybe sooner rather than later, providing the right car comes up for the right price

Name
    Josh
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys, my name is Josh and I JUST joined the forum tonight. I currently own a 1990 classic red NA6 mx5 which I've spent quite a few years with, and a 1991 ED3 Honda Civic sedan which serves as a bone stock daily driver.
    I joined the forum tonight as I will hopefully be picking up a red Levin hatch on Friday. I'm fairly excited to say the least. I'm looking to learn more about Sprinters and meet some friends who share the same enthusiasm for cars in general.
    This is my mx5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1383901_10151944877911168_1005378936_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	29779
    It's on the road to being turbo charged at the moment but I think that will be on hiatus if I end up buying the ae86 later this week. If I don't end up buying this particular car, I plan on hunting down another next year after the mx5 is back on the road and tuned.

Hopefully tag at the back of a cruise in the mx5 at the very least if that's cool lol.

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Welcome josh, all cars are welcome especially na6's
    Check out this thread and give your opinion

Name
    Neil
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Thumbs up

Hi guys Neil here from Ireland I've had ae86's (corolla GT) as we know them for over 10 years now restored and worked all round on them, can answer most questions and solve most faults on them, good to find enthusiasts on the other side of the world I'm goin to import one soon to here as I'm having trouble finding any in any sort of refurb able order, will be good to mybe help some of u guys out and mybe u can help me find a project myself, here's some of my 86's attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	33405   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	32 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	33406   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	27 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	33407  

Name
    Andy
    State
    Malaysia
    Country
    Sarawak

hi iam andy and working in perth.

im just newbie here and this forum intro to me by Midnight Mechanics.

Im just looking for upgrade kit for 4age 16v and 4agze . Could anyone recommend me where to get it and get it ship to Perth?

Thanks

Name
    Michael
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Registered today on the forum and was unsure where to post an intro thread.

My name is Mick and I live in Victoria. A long term Holden enthusiast, I have recently grown to appreciate the KE70 Corolla.

A recent visit to the Melbourne Jamboree and having a look at the Drift exhibitions has opened my eyes. Checking out a KE70 Sedan while I was there, it got me thinking that I have an Auntie with a low KM KE70 in her garage she has not driven in years. Hmmmmm, new project !!!

I haven't got the car yet as im in the middle of house renovations etc, but im considering taking it off her hands and tinkering on it. Flared guards, stretched tyres etc. I definitly want to attend any meetings to check out the cool KE70's cruising the streets of Melbourne.

When/if I get the KE70 ill start a build thread, although it wont have much updated till $$$ allow. Till then, ill be browsing the threads in here and checking out all the KE70's for ideas and inspiration.

Cheers again,

Mick

Name
    Dylan
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Hi guys,

So i'm without an 86 and am looking for a project.
    Currently still working on an EL Falcon but have always adored these little hatches for their raw driving pleasure.

Thank you!

Name
    Abby
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Howdy all,
    I'm Abby from the western suburbs of Melbourne.
    I'm mostly a Subaru enthusiast, currently own a impreza. However I really enjoy 4age's and even had an ae82 project car for a bit. Now I want to get in rear wheel drive 4ages, so looking at getting an ae86 project car or a KE70 and putting a 4age in it.
    Thanks

Name
    Mark
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Hi everyone,

My name is Mark, pleased to meet you. I'm in the process of importing a Panda AE86 Trueno hatch. Wondering if anyone could chime in and help a dude out, could anyone recommend a good registered club to join for the purposes of getting club plates?

Cheers!

Name
    andrew
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Hi all,

My name is andrew and I've just bought an ae86 with a blown motor

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7