Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Shah ae86

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

car looks great...but really need to get the panda theme correct

and also some sideway action pictures =p
    dose

Name
    Jonathan
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

What's wrong with the sticker? It has nothing to do with Initial D, and the guys name is not Fujiwara. He is called Shah and he is from Perth. It's a cool sticker.

Bad Email Address

Doing a full re-spray after I got funds for ECU.... must live with this style first

Its ok, like Jonny say, Iam Shah and iam from Perth... haha... I need your help on stickers next year, need loads of them... will PM you...

Bad Email Address

I dont remember at all lol... Order it wayyy back off Infinite Autosport...

Name
    bensen
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

how are you so rich, every second post is new rims, new seat, new zorst... etc
    excellent build so far
    top notch
    Quote Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
    ffffuuuuuuuuuu- smashed a dog or something on the highway tonight, pretty hardcore hope i didn't damage my sump or anything

Name
    Mike
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

awesome Shah, when i get mine in we should go to motorkhana again, i am going to ask my mate for Murray's phone number to see if there is any i can get in on for a few runs

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

looking good, when you go for a respray will it just be getting the panda fixed or completely different... also make it just a little bit lower and it will look even better.

just wait till my 86 gets a coat of paint ... it will look almost the same as yours... except better ... lol jk when its painted we will let the ppl of AE86DC decide whos looks better, and then perhaps we should make some mass road trip and meet to compare cars
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Bad Email Address

lol lol lol... Sounds like you wanna compete... haha... nahh man, Iam doing my Panda paint not to compete or anything, just wanna satisfy myself... besides, I have an awesome plan with my 86, it will be definitely one of a kind in Australia...

but yea, my paint wont be soon, wait till i see a few more rust and when my plan is complete then I start focusing on exterior paint job...

Iam in for a road trip, not to compare but to show off my doof doof.. hehe

Name
    Kiahn
    State
    Wa
    Country
    Australia

shah come on the ridge racer cruise on rollaclub, going up to the hills between the dams
    im going and i think you should test out your new suspension there
    if I could trade kids for cars, I'd be turning the little critters out one every nine months.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yea i think your doof doof would be better than mine ...

but ill give it a go

anyway whats the harm in friendly competition?
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast