Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Randomskate's AE86 Project Rust Destroyer

Name
    Dave
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Just read through your build thread, great work man. Congrats on getting the motor in. I was doing a smallport into my ke70, but am selling it now cause we're losing our house and can't find a place to keep the car plus an ae92sx wreck. But after reading through your build having second thoughts about selling it.

Is the motor running yet? or do you still need to sort out the exhaust, wiring and fuel setup?

Will be keeping an eye on your build anyhow. You've done a really good job so far.

Name
    Nathan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Thanks lildavo, nah motor still isn't running (FML), but its sitting in my garage still. Why don't you swap the engine in before you move, that way you will only need to take with you one car & put the parts you may need in your boot or something? May not be ideal if you want to do major engine mods, but all the conversion stuff should be possible while the engine is already in. (i am pretty sure, anyway) Good luck with the KE70, it should be awesome

I've been extremely tight on money as my roommate moved out and have had to pay the rent alone, also studying 4 nights a week and working full time is not leaving much time to work on it. I got a payrise 2 days ago too from 40k - 60k which i am really stoked about and it's gonna help me so much, Me and the mrs of 4yrs broke up too, basically ive had a completely shit last few months so now that i'm back from holidays and I have a new roommate etc things are starting to look alot better and i should be able to afford to buy some stuff for her and hopefully get her running soon too

I'm also at the point where there are wires and sensors everywhere and i don't know wtf I'm doing and willing to pay someone to help finish wire it up because it does my head in so much
    BuildAE86\Pix..............SaleParts\SR20 N14
    wtb\smallport 421 headers.

Name
    Mirko
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Top build mate doing the same thing ground up rebuild on my ae86 good luck with it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8