Thread: 50 Dollars

Name
    Andrew
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Default 50 Dollars

A man and his wife go to a carnival one day and there is a sign saying "Helli copter rides $50"

The wife turns to the man and says "oh dear id love to go on that" the man replies "no dear, 50 dollars is 50 dollars"

a few years pass and they both return to the same carnival, sure enough the same ride is there.

The wife says to her husband "i wish i could go on that ride dear, i've been longing for it for ages" The husband replies "sorry dear, 50 dollars is still 50 dollars"

another 10 years pass and they are both back at the carnival again.

The wife goes "for gods sake frank, i have been wanting to go on this dam ride for ever, if i don't go on it now i never will" but still the husband replies "im sorry love but 50 dollars is STILL 50 dollars"

At this point the man running the helli copter ride comes over and says "sorry for ease dropping, but i couldn't help myself... how about i give you both a ride for $50... thats half price! the only catch is you can't say a word the whole time. If you do, it will cost you the full price."

The man thinks about it for a second but agrees, so they both go on the ride.

During the ride, the pilot does everything he can to get the husband to speak; loops, spins and all sorts of crazy maneuvers. At the end of it the pilot asks "how did you do that? i did all i can to get you to say something but you sat there like a brick!"

The man replies "i was going to say something when my wife fell out but 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

Bad Email Address

Goodluck selling your dash after posting this!
    Actually, now thinking about it. I doubt it will hinder your sale in any way.
    Last edited by Peter; 20th February 2009 at 12:09 AM.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

your crazy man
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com