So, we missed christmas calendars last year. A lot goes on at christmas and there are lots of people away on holidays and stuff so we have decided that from now on, all AE86DC calendars will run July - June across a year (12 month) span.

This is the preview for this years AE86DC calendar (please note that if you are the one who submitted these photos, your calendars will be free of charge as promised last year). I will email all of the people who made it into the calendar and confirm postal details before we go.

ALL CALENDARS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID FOR (NOT AWAITING PAYMENT) WILL BE POSTED BY 23/06/2011 And they should all have arrived in the FIRST WEEK of JULY ! READY TO HANG ON YOUR WALL !!!

Here is a quick preview of what they will look like Please note the calendar is A4 in size, but 2 x A4 pages when it is opened out. We are having this finished with black metal ring binding. They will look quite snazzy!

Pricing

1 Calendar = $28.00 (free postage)
2 Calendars = $55.00 (free postage)
3 Calendars = $80.00 (free postage)
4 Calendars = $100.00 (free postage)

(please note that for orders outside Australia, there will be an extra $10 in freight added)
(all prices are in $AUD - Australian Dollars)

To order, you need to send an EMAIL (do not PM me!) to and please include :
* How many calendars you would like
* Your POSTAL details

I will reply with Bank (DD) Details & Paypal Details for payment.

Cheers

Nick