Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ACT Role Call

Name
    Dasun
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Hey everyone, my names Dasun and I've just bought my first AE86 - it's an ADM model with 4A-GZE conversion

I've been having a bit of trouble getting the car through rego because of the wheels that are currently fitted (causing the front and rear track to be about 50mm wider than stock). Would any of you know of anyone around the ACT that might be able to help me with a set of factory wheels or similar? I'm happy to buy or borrow and willing to pay a reasonable amount either way, thanks!

Name
    B-unit
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Hey mate, if you get real desperate I've some KE70 wheels here. Maybe check out toymods, heaps of Canberra people over there

Name
    Dasun
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Thanks very much mate, appreciate it. I'll have a look and let you know about the KE70 wheels if all else fails.

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

whats your timeframe? I am currently buying some wheels for rego myself, would be happy to lend them to you if timing suits, wont be stockers but according tot he engineer they should be suitable for rego

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

PS. Spotted a Panda Levin coupe in the car park at Belco Zeffers, Think I saw the owner inside too, but I was with the missus and in her car so I doubt any notice would have been taken of us

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Dasun
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Thanks TTZ32, that would be great if I could borrow those wheels. I've only got a couple more weeks to book a reinspection, but if I can't find a solution in time for that, the rego doesn't expire until late April. When do you think you'll be getting the wheels?

Name
    JoJo
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

TTZ32, Is Paul doing your engineering?

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Rocker: Wheels should be here in about 2 weeks, but one will be missing a tyre and I have no idea about the tread levels of the others... So I may actually be out of your timeframe

Maxhag: Yeah mate, he's here in early April, cars running now, so I just need to finalise exhaust, intake piping and front suspension in a month and I should be good to go. Are you getting a car done at the same time?

Current Cars:

Name
    Justin
    State
    DC
    Country
    USA

TT - I didn't know you were back?

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Yeah mate, back (and forth) from the act all the time now, technically I live there again now, but spend at least half my time in Sydney for work... Over the Hume! All the same techically back was thinkin of organising a group skidpan day in a couple months at queenbeyan

Current Cars:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast