Name
    Alex
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default My Saturday night...

My night (because I wanted to tell it)
    So I was going to go out with my girlfriend tonight. I wait till like 11 & say "where are you?" she said she had to spend time with her mum so I say fair enough. I met some friends at a bar and after a while I notice she's sitting pretty much right behind me talking to some guys. Then she sends another message saying she has to sleep at her mums. I send a message along the lines of "having fun at the bar?"

She comes over, says sorry then goes back to her friends table. Later her friend comes over and says the guy shes talking to is her ex. So by now my night is not so happy. We don't talk and she goes home after a while, later my friends go home so I start walking home, which is like 500 metres down the road.
    So I'm just out of sight of the bar and these 2 guys come up behind me and start punching me in the head and get a few kicks in the ribs in. I have no idea what's going on. When I get a chance to step back I see it's the ex and a friend. There are like other 5 friends standing around watching so I run down the road back to the bar, sit there for a while then go home. My phone fell out of my pocket and I guess they took that after I left cause it wasn't there when I went back.

I'm pretty much fine except for bruised ribs and a big cut on my forehead that's been slowly bleeding for the last 5 hours (unless it stopped since I looked last). It looks like it might need stitches so I've been staying awake waiting for my friend to get up so her mum who's a nurse can look at it (where I am I'd have to pay for the hospital and I'm broke so a free nurse is good).

I know it sounds wankerish but I'd really like to get the guys number and fight him one on one. I really hate guys that gang bash people and don't give them any chance to fight back then think they're tough shit. But I'm not going to do anything cause I'd be paranoid about getting knifed in the back one dark night.

So that was pretty much my Saturday night. Good times.
    Last edited by marvis; 22nd February 2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Parararagraraphs

Name
    Clinton
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

BL lad. it happens

FTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by svenmate View Post
    I love how all the SA boys get on board
    Quote Originally Posted by Konakid View Post
    im driving out there with new hydro setup
    Quote Originally Posted by myke90 View Post
    haha i have the exact same picture from when i got my sportmaxx lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    whats with the drift rings? i know they are just a novelty but do they represent or signify anything?

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Yo, that's fucked. Did your girl say something to them for this to happen, or they were just jealous? Could have ended up alot worse though. Go burn his house down.

Whats the lowdown on you and the girl? How long have yous two been together?

Where was this?

marvis.

breno

get rid of that girl, i dunno about you but i wouldnt trust her again.

Just say to the dude if he has any balls he would fight you 1 on 1.

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

fuck the lying slut

Name
    stefan
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

doesnt look like that happens these days any more...

if no one else can fight fairly these days, take it under your own and take to his knees with a breaker bar

Name
    Dave
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

yea thats fucked up man jealous little cocksucker, and the fact they fight in numbers,
    +1 for giving her the flick id spit on people that backstab u n say their somewhere else,
    lieing little whore, if they were just talking why would she need to lie.

a bitch that associates with people like that, will always associate with people like that. More dramas than its worth... gtfo

Name
    Dan
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

thats bad mate,

something like happened to a couple of mates of mine, they were jumped by c*nts that said my mates were on "their turf"

put one of my mates in hospital with facial injuries and the other was just battered and bruised

i say get ur biggest mates, tell them to get their biggest mates, and fuck them up bigtime
    not the most mature answer, but like the blokes above me, nothing makes me more angry than gang bashers with nothing but a vag between their legs, thats a big part of the reason i took up boxing

p.s. get rid of that bitch, shes worthless, my 2c
    Formerly: sprinters_r_mad

Name
    Alex
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I've been with the girl for 2 weeks and I don't really know her much at all. I know she's a "bad" girl, which is part of the attraction I guess. I'm going to talk to her this afternoon to see what she has to say. I don't know what I'll do yet.
    I don't know why the guy did it. I guess he was just jealous. He doesn't speak English so the only words I understood were Fuck You.
    I'd love to get some friends and make him fight me one on one but like I said I'm paranoid that they'd follow me home and knife me one night or something. I really got off easy this time.
    But the good news is I don't need stitches in my forehead and I'll probably have a cool scar.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast