Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: my singapore trip (sick pics included)

Name
    steve
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

Default my singapore trip (sick pics included)

so i've been over in singapore for the last few weeks, got to see some pretty cool stuff was my first time overseas. not goin to bore your guys with all the normal stuff i did, but figured you might be interested in seeing some of the pretty cars that were cruising aorund town.

i was staying in a pretty up market side of town, so these were some of the cars parked in the garage downstairs....

thats a new lambo something superleggra (or woteva its called), and a bently continental

this is a nice one, this is the hardtop...

...and this is the convertable, both owned by the same family! i believe they also had a cayenne.

i loved this one, satin black SLK AMG.

as i said it was pretty up market, but that doesnt mean they do it all the same as you'd expect here in aus. this was the local tyre shop...

these are 295's with stretch! like 12" rims

my girlfriend and i were sitting out of the rain having a few drinks around the corner, and this parked just near us. the owner got out went to the super market and then left, just his daily i think...ferrari f430 challenge

saw heaps of these around, all different kits etc. toyota "wish" some looked cool.

these two were a lil special, saw one like the 2nd day i was there but didnt have my camera. so i was stoked when i saw it again, the other drive by was a bit of a shock.

me having fun.

-dan
    gunner:
    You're a fucking idiot, and I am ashamed that you are part of this community. Sure there isn't many tracks, but praticing on the street isn't the alternative.

Grow the fuck up you little JDM whore
    ALL DRIFT MODIFICATIONS
    for all your drift modification needs

Klutch

Those first few pics.

Saw pics of the same cars, same car park from the F1 singapore race a few months ago

Name
    Luke
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

that merc is sweeeeet

Name
    Vernon
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

I see you were in the River Valley area...

In a way it would suck to own a car like that Ferrari in S'pore. No place to exercise it. Do they have a track?
    Quote Originally Posted by slydar View Post
    The real question is - if you can not even make an attempt to write a question in the manner in which someone is likely going to want to answer it... do you really think you're capable of doing an engine conversion?

me and my wife went to singapore in 03 was the best trip we went on...
    Craig and Cassie's trip to singapore.
    When we were in singapore we noticed one thing straight away, almost every car was new and they were pretty much all immaculate. In singapore cars are much more expensive than they are here, due to not only the selling price but all the taxes that are applied to them. Because Singapore is such a small island the government incourages the use of public transport by applying more taxes to vehicles to stop the average person buying one.The public trasnsport there is really effcient and well operated, it's also minimal cost.
    The place we stayed in was home to alot of well paid people and that's where the shots of the Ferrari and Porsche came from. Most of the others are from when we were out and about seeing the sights. We also noticed a lot of the cars were either fitted up with body kits and nice rims or painted in funky colours like the hot pink bettle and rolla.
    One of our trips took us to Sentosa , a holiday resort and tourist hot spot. I(Cassie) thought we were going to see the sights and do the tourist thing, little did i know there was a car show happening that I was dragged to. Most of the off road shots were taken here at the Autochallenge 2003. It was quite interesting how the show was organised. There was the usual show and shine in one part of the car park and then in a baracaded area they laid down gravel to cover the area to simulate a special stage rally track. Here the locals could register and show their driving ability and car capabilities to the crowd of spectators.
    There were a few that stood out from the others like the black sprinter with it's home sawn of exhaust job and the Mazarati, who's owner must have been a total wack job to thrash a car that's worth that much, as much as he did.
    Probably the best thing for me was that not only was there all the cars and boys stuff to do but there was also a lady there doing all the girlfriends nails, hense all the photos were taken by Craig while my nails dried.

[img]

Bad Email Address

Iam tired of seeing the NEW GTR in Singapore, it's like everyone can have them already....

I lived there and see at least 5 GTR drove pass my apartment.... Rich people!

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Singapore is a really nice place, i went there several years ago for a holiday... i just wish i had my SLR then, there was some amazing sights... i reckon i would have come back with a couple of gigs of photos lol.
    I love how green everything is over there, and yea like puzzle man said is there is alot more emphasis on public transport over there so alot of the cars that are on the road are up market.
    Best i had was my point and shoot digi cam

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/731/43367425735d6c87ce7bo.jpg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast