Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: omfg. coolest, angriest 180 in excistance

breno

LOL.
    Ofcourse there are idiots everywhere, ive delt with of American idiots, Australian idiots, Canadian idiots, New Zealand idiots, etc etc.
    But on the other hand there are just as many cool people.

It just annoys me how people are so quick to stereotype people these days, and if other people dont agree with your opinion they tell you to piss off.
    Isnt that why everyone hates America?

Australia is turning into America.

lol i also remember at my old place of work, i was telling this dude how i wanted to go overseas and live in a different country for awhile to get a different perspective and his reply was "what?! really? Isnt Australia good enough for you?"

haha

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I agree with what breno said before

As much as i hate to say it, and i do because america in my eyes is one of the biggest flops in the world, they do have their own unique cool styling when it comes to jap cars.

You tend to see alot cooler 180's and things come out of over there(risky devil comes to mind), and over here there is much failure... to be fair though america has about 15 times our popluation, so swing and misses dont really stand out so much.

The first 180 hurts my soul however, give him credit for trying something new... but its basically an american rat rod made from a jap car.

People can fail at building cars whatever country they live in, even japan you see some messed up shit (and no im not talking about bosuzoku). Im all for creating your own style, but sometimes people just need to stick to the rules of low and wide
    http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/731/43367425735d6c87ce7bo.jpg

Name
    Chris
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

low and wide is gooood

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Risky devil pump out some of the most amazing photography of the most amazingly well built track cars, and yes i say track cars becuase they all get fucking thrashed!

Those NZ S13 varients are sexual, BeeOneOneOh one here is good mates with the fellas who own those pimp rides, he also does most of thier photog, Amazing, Amazing fitment and style.

Chris' blog a site member.

Joel and Adam's blog, owners of those amazing S13's previously posted.

Cheeeckk it'
    Last edited by Jdm-Mcc; 5th March 2009 at 02:24 PM.

Name
    David
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

my personal opinion is that "pig" is shit....

fair enough if you thrash the pants off a car and thats the end result...

but cable ties, FOR EXAMPLE, are used to tie down cables.... and as a solution to fix things. Usually a non-permanent one.

if you smash your bumper..... dont drill into it and cable tie it back up.... fix the fucker.

thats my personal opinion.....
    ill modify my car to be clean..... you can do yours how you like..... thats what makes modifiying brilliant... there are no rules.

but personally..... i like a clean look.... and creating a car to look like a drift pig, when it clearly isnt is just seems like posing to me...... all show no go.

Name
    A-tron
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

i hate to name drop....however I have lived in japan and Know d1 driver's and met fomula D drivers! There is gay cars in any country and there is cool ones too! I was at ebisu with a few mates and seen some of the hotest cars ever, but then I also seen cars sooo gross I wanted to spew! just like in america and here!

Some people try to be different in the car scene..sometimes that works and sometimes it doesnt! Nascar is really popular in america so maybe they were going for that look who knows!

Bad Email Address

i agree. i like the older corollas(<79) and some of the cars coming out of the states and the UK take the biggest dump on ANY old cars in australia. they are modified tastefully and the end result looks awesome. whereas all the marios in australia just paint their car bright pink, throw on some 17in simmons, throw on huge turbo and truck intercooler and redo the interior in some horrible frilly cream leather. its fucking disgusting that these classic cars are being butchered by people who have no taste at all.... if you wear tracksuits it is probably not advisable for you to modify a car.... just my 2 cents, biatch.

Name
    Dimitri
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

its really hard to judge. basically japan wins per capita with modified anything.

they have insane rods, insane custom bikes, obviously the best J shit. not always the insane attention to detail of some western builds.. but thats not even a bad thing. wasting 4 years building a car and polishing every nut and bolt is a bit stupid really.

but yeah, singling "americans" out as doing things badly cos you see one car you dont like. lol.

there is hardly 1 good car on this site to be honest. in the states there are TONNES of hot hachis. just dedicated owners who do everything right. not many cars here like that at all.

you really dont know the back ground or purpose of that 180 build. obviously he hasnt quite nailed it. but its obvious its intentionally OTT. some people just want to build something wack and wild. the guy has possibly built 10 other really hot cars, and just slapped that together for a laff/retaliation to some localized scenester crew ect.

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

WTF.

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA