I have a MAP 4agze and my plans are to keep the supercharger and not go the turbo route even though its a hell of a lot easier to get more power from a turbo.

The engine is standard at the moment (I cleaned up intake and exhaust ports when

I put the engine in)... I have pod filter and 2.5inch exhaust .... so far at last dyno day it got 112kw at the rears.

I have a new front mount which is going on soon as soon as I can be bothered welding new cooler pipes.

My plans are to run a 164mm Pulley and larger cams which should give me the power im after (im not after to much).

Now ...
I want to run something aggressive though I don't know how the factory ECU will handle it. My plan are not to change ECU as I have had problems in the past with my previous track cars. I was looking into Toda 264* with 7.9mm lift which is fairly aggressive and more then likely more ambitious then common sense.

Also I have looked into the bigport 4age cams and they are not an option for me and im looking for something different.

Cheers
Andrew