Thread: full set of 4 15x8.5 -10 impul pro mesh sale or trade for 15x8 0.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name
    Dimitri
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default full set of 4 15x8.5 -10 impul pro mesh sale or trade for 15x8 0.

thats them.

fitment wise, please note my fenders are quite unique. so probably best not to use those pics as a guide. my fronts are trimed shorter for height, flared a bit and pumped, and the rears are ke70 fronts, and i have custom lcas and a wider diff so.. probably best just to go off the offsets and other peoples cars.

1 of the front rims has a tiny tiny buckle. but its on the front right and i cant even feel it driving, so nothing to worry about. i guess itd be about $100 to "repair" it. i would not bother/have no plans to. 1 of the rears has a deep ish scratch/gouge in the dish, its just a mark, no functional damage.

still over all i would say theyre in very good condition, not perfect, but theyre nice wheels not banged up old POS's.

what im mainly hoping for actually is a swap + cash my way.

i want 15x8 0 offset. for a flush no poke fit. will also think about 14s.

i dont want superlites or sport max. or anything like that. at all.

ultimate would be work meister and yeah, if it were a set of 15x8 meisters, i guess it would be a closer to/a straight swap. but meisters at all are un likely, so any good jap wheels ill consider.

id even consider a staggered set maybe (7.5/8 or even maybe 8/8.5 depending on offset)

otherwise to sell... im really not sure. so ill say.

$2000. but make an offer. im not letting them go for a lot less than that. to replace these now. its $$$ and thats not gonna change. i need wheels to replace these, so i need to be able to actually afford to replace them, and the reality is that 2k isnt that much for wheels like this.

tyres not included. they can be for a few hundred extra for sure, as im kinda interested in changing tire size too. theyre pretty much as new goodrich g force front and maxxis rear. 195 50s.
    Last edited by slydar; 24th March 2009 at 01:48 AM.