Thread: horray!! sleep time!

Oldschool Member
    Name
    mike
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

After 2 long sleepless nights my hachi is finally finnished.
    I learnt once again never to trust anyones work because everyone is a lazy c***. Seeing that my timing belt was ripped to shreads after a bolt fell down in the timing caseing when i fix my head gasket and tried to crank the first time i thought it was about time to change it(4months later). Thinkin it would be a small simple job i start to pull it all apart to notice that my harmonic balancer and timing gear have been glued on by thread locker loctite!!! From the guys that did my crank shaft rebuild. As i spend the next few hours of the night trying to get the f***ing thing off with out destroying to much, i get the shits and whip out the grinder and cut the bitch off. Then trying to leaver off the remainding bit off with a crow bar i snap where my tensioner is held in. At 3am in the morning i decided to call it quits and find myself a way to get to work. Long story short i fix the stupid thing after stealing my "spare parts" from my project engine. Its now 1.30
    i learnt 1-use the right tool for the job 2-dont get the shits and grab crowbars 3- NEVER!!! trust anyone else to do your work on a hachi unless your there watching.

After a simple job became half an engine rebuild i think i might go get some sleep
    I hope what i have written has made sense because im farked

L8rs peeps and remember HACHI'S RULE the WORLD!

Bad Email Address

who are you calling a lazy c*** yo? Jk
    Thats nothing, all the bolts around the gearbox that attaches to the engine were loose! and the engine mount bolts were not tight either, you should of see it when I poured coolant all other the dick heads face "my eyes are burning"

Name
    Chris
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

haha damn , loctite hey...!! dbummer , nothing a grinder can fix
    1984 JDM Zenki Trueno GT-Apex Hatch
    4AGE 16V
    +Quads, HKS 264 cams, Microtech LT10s, TRD gearset gearbox, TRD2WAY LSD, fun!

FOR SALE: JDM 4AG PACKAGE+ITEMS (ENGINE/GBOX/EXHAUST/ECU/SHIT)

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ad.php?p=15205

Veteran
    Name
    Yang
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

What loctite was it? The red (permanent) or blue (temp)? Loctite should be used on all parts that will rattle loose.

Cheers

Oldschool Member
    Name
    mike
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

red... the bad shit