Thread: busted!

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default busted!

hey i got done this arvo for being on the phone for litrally under 10 seconds before they saw me.. the pig didnt give me a fine tho he said "you will get your fine in the mail". then walked off like a tool.. how much is the fucking fine? and how many points? also is it instant loss of license for pm platers being on phones? im sure somone out there form nsw can help..
    thanks lads
    jay
    olympic gold keto

Name
    Travis
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lol i got told my fine/defects would "come in the mail". That was 4-5 months ago...

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yeh thats what i was thinking.. i went throught a red light camera ages ago like november last yr.. never got a fine.. camera didnt work.. but light was definetly red lol yeh i hope thats what the case is with this. bloke looked like a massive ball bag too.. if i do get a fine next time i am restoring power to a set of traffic light where the poo is doin point duty i think i might sit down n make a few phone calls and drag it out a bit cause they are cunts!
    olympic gold keto

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

anyone know anything?
    olympic gold keto

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I thought they always had to give you tickets?

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yeh.. thought it only comes in the mail when u done by a speed camera.. maybe the bloke was shitting me.. i wish they gave me it then n there so i know how many point im loosing n how much the poofters wanna take from me.
    olympic gold keto

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

wtf is up with today, sorry to butt in but this is my story

on the way home from work today...

doing well over the speed limit, not going to say what the limit was but i was over by 40kms, and this was for a good 30sec over taking the cars....
    i notice this car was following me, a mitsubishi magna or something....

i wasnt speeding anymore but i was still driving at a fast paste....came to a complete stop at a set of lights and thats when it was obvious....they were behind me in the same lane but stoped like 15m away, other drivers peeped them i think and they had to move up closer, and as soon as i could see the driver clearly, i could see the red/blue lights sitting on there dashboard

this same car was behind me for the last 5km...not sure if they saw me over the speed limit by 40km but they were totally following me, even cutting in and out of traffic to stay in my lane..

as soon as the lights turn green, i drove off normally thinking IM PHUCKING DONE FOR, they just waiting for the right and a safe spot to pull me over...

next thing, they pull over the the left lane and was right next to me, i knew they were there but act like normal, they got so peed they even turned the siren on for a split second, i turned my head to the left, i swear this under cover cop was scream on the top of his voice "SLOW DOWN!!", and then he turned left off the main road....

lucky or what?!!! im still tripping on what happened?..

back to your story, did he take notes?...did he fill out the fine booklet?..if not then u wont get shit...

i got done driving my 2months unregistered ae86 at 12am, cant say i was going to the mechanics now could i?.. they gave me a long as talk...said ima get an 800buck fine in the mail, and i even had to leave the car there and tow it back whenever i could...

went back the next day, drove it home, no fine in mail......hope this brightens up ur night
    dose

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i just sat in my car he took my license and went back to his pajero.. think he was on the radio or somthing.. was for a while.. then came back game me the license n said you will get the fine in the mail.. i think i saw him writing somthing.. but why cant the assholes just give me the fine then n there.
    olympic gold keto

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

you wont get a fine.

happend to alot of people, had the same thing happen with failing to maintain control of vehicle, some cops are good blokes, suprisingly.
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Name
    Jay
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i also got done for "loss of traction" well i got pulled over the checked my car n shit.. asked soem shit breath tested me.. it was wet roads and it was peg legging and vavle bouncing at like 7000rpm witht he old 4kc,. and they let me go.. warned me for having a chopped up p plate.. that was strange... why rnt they fining us..?> though im not complaining lol
    olympic gold keto

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast