Thread: NRMA approx??

Bad Email Address

Does anyone know how much NRMA will approximately value a standard sprinter (levin body shape) at? I had a guy hit the back of it this morning and I want to now if NRMA are going to decide it will be too uch to fix or not. I don't want them to write it off.

Bad Email Address

ohhh Jessi that's terrible! Are you okay?

I think NRMA generally values them at around $4,000 but they only quote using brand new toyota genuine parts which pushes the repair quote up a lot. They will write it off if the repair quote is anything over $3,000.00. Mine was written off last year, I had to argue with them and ended up paying them $1,000 out of the payout to let me keep the wreck. They said that the usual procedure is to send the wreck to auction and you can buy it back there but I knew that sexy_16 would have someone there waiting to outbid me

Bad Email Address

Oh i'll argue til I get to keep it, They smash repairer said it would approx be around 3000, but he said what they'll do is ask a salvager how much they would pay for it and if for example they would give us 3000 for it and the salvager would give 500 for it they minus the 500 off the payoutso we would only get 2500 as a cash settlement and we can choose what to do with it. yeh im ok, my back is hurting alot and my hands hit the steering wheels so i have bruises on my palms and my boyfriend hurt his back and neck but we are fine.. it was right next to that grass field just down from o'donoghues, heading towards penrith.

Bad Email Address

I'm so sorry to hear about it, I know how heartbreaking it can be. I've had three accidents in the past year, one of them was my fault but the other two were people running into my car when it was stationary.

Bad Email Address

yeh they guy felt so bad i've just looked at my car and sat on the sidewalk basically crying. i was slowing down behind the cars in front coz they were slowing down for the lights and he said the sun was in his face and he just didnt see my brake lights..

E V A N

FARK that sucks Jessi

I hate hearing about this

KAWAII_hachi_roku

i hope you are ok.... it is sad to see this happen to an 86 driver...........hhmmm why dont more people crash into vn commmodores rather than 86s!!!

Bad Email Address

it was a holden crewman commodore ute thingy, and n my last car i had a ford xr8 ute hit me, both black.. i think i just attract them. but the ones that ran up the back of my lancer got out and totally abused me, and i was on my own so it was scary.. but the payout money went to getting me the 86 i have now