Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: things from other cars that replace stock sprinter bits

Name
    Jaidan
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

i came across this problem when i first got my car, at the back of my light, the adjustable screws and gears had disintergrated, but i couldnt find any ae86 parts for it , one day i was up in the barossa valley, so i decided to check to see if there wreckers had parts but to no avail, but i happend to look at other cars head lights to see how they worked instead of mine and found that a ford laser (not sure which model the squarish looking one) had the same headlight part as my car! and a bargain with no tacumi tax!

if any1 one has any other things that fit into this category please post em, but plz no stuff like sigma arms etc that every1 allready knows about

cheers!

Name
    Marko
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

ae82 headlight glass is a direct replacement for the 86 glass
    but i think people know about this already

Bad Email Address

steering wheels from any celica up to 1988 are the same spline.. as with hilux and 90/80 series rollas.. they might be different lengths and the horn plate a bit different.. but you can use these boss kits with spacers etc etc.. rather then gettin a takumi tax AE86 boss kit

Bad Email Address

RA40 celica rear suspension is a good budget upgrade for those not ready for hard rought drift suspension..

rear stock springs can be safley cut (end that tightens to a smaller dia coil) a few down, and use the RA40 rear shocks (alot shorter than AE86 factory ones) i have run them in the back of my car for nearly 2 years! the shocks are fu$ked though ha ha

Bad Email Address

want longer wheel studs for free???

go to the wreckers with a hammer.. find a latish modle 4x4 hilux rip off the drum.. and hammer out the wheel studs.. same pitch on the thread and are a good 15mm longer.. hey it makes a difference if you run a wheel spacer or something

or you can go out and buy new sigma wheel studs.. a bit longer than that.. and put them in..

Veteran
    Name
    Ben
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

has anyne tryed using a dahs out of another car, considering most sprinter dash's are fucked. would be good if there was something good and easy to get that can be used instead.

Bad Email Address

EP82 GT starlet seats bolt in to the outside rail holes.. the and inside (tranny tunnel) ones just need to be moved over an inch or so they look alright for cheap seats!

Bad Email Address

AE82/92 oil coolers bolt into the factory AE86 holes in the front bonnet latch support brace if you bend the flat bracket on the bottom of the cooler 90 degrees..

AW11 MR2 seats bolt in.

Oldschool Member

lol this happened to me luckily my bros got a laser and hes only 15 so its sitting there doing nothing so i ripped the light parts out and put them in mine like a glove

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast