Thread: 1/2 cuts

Veteran
    Name
    David
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

righto who has a mate or knows a really good importer that does good clean 1/2 cuts? i'm sussing out engine options for my Carina, at the moment the CA18DET looks best as it would the cheaperst to buy and simplist to fit, with a lot of people knocking up mounts and stuff for them now to bolt into spoontahs.

i'm on ns.com looking at engine packages, and bits people are flogging off due to upgrades etc through there, but would prefer a half cut.

let me know who or what you know peeps!!!

Name
    JP
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

SSS AUtomotive

Bad Email Address

When buying engine/halfcuts id prefer to stick with a bussiness with a ABN/ACN and provide a 3-4 month warranty.

I recenty bought a SR20DET for my S13 Silvia which was thru a member of NS.com that was representing a bussiness in VIC, I have since bought it, had it delivered and installed.. the package without fitting was $2650 and the peace of mind that it has a 3 month warranty to cover the engine and gearbox.

But my point is if you buy a halfcut/engine of a forum member and somthing severly goes wrong or is somthing like stolen or somthing crap be prepared to land yourself in hotwater and have no warranty @ all...

But try places like Nisswreck or Justjap.. places that are well known, its worth spending the extra 2-3 hundred for the warranty.

Name
    Dimitri
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

d00d. ask here first. what motor do you want? i got the hooks ups! haha but honestly let me know what youre chasing.
    78's

Drift^Laurel

What Syldar Said.