Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anyone from Townsville?

Name
    Steve
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Stain and I are in the Cairns region. Not that far from Townsville. There's also a couple of others up here in various states of disrepair.

I've seen a "spotted" on QSS for a black trueno in Townsville in November last year. I'd be keen on finding out if it lives there or was just passing through.

Name
    Paul
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Sidewinder is thinking about me, but Ben is the guy that has the blue one that you are thinking about. . Just for the record though all Jason did was help with the wiring and the tune on the adaptronic. I have done the rest of the work including fitting the engine, pipework, suspension and painting. Mine is blue now as well, with any luck i will be back in Townsville at the end of the year. It is probably putting out around 130rwkw at the moment which is heaps for what I need at the sprints.

Cheers
    Paul

Bad Email Address

na the Ben i know owns a panda 86. it has a 4agte

Hey, just joined the forum. I`m in townsville too, blue 84 Levin hatch.(still on the gold coast, on its way up in a month or so!). nice to know there`s others up here, thought i`d have to keep driving my SS ute to get spoken to!!!

PS: saw that panda at the movies... dude, it rocks (if you`r reading this)

Bad Email Address

hey man. yeah that panda belongs to my mate Ben. It is awsome, mine will look the same with my own personal touches. you may have seen my ADM 86 getting around. it is light greeny blue and has a big dent behind the drivers door with 13" jelly beans (i have 15" meshies but waiting for tyres.)

Bad Email Address

hey all just letting u know i sold my 86 to fund getting my GTi corolla back on the road, but still interested in meeting people with 86's and *E7*'s in townsville, i still plan to buy another 86 later down the track, as it remains my dream car, just at the moment my pride and joy has to come first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3