Thread: Rallyschool.com.au

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gunner

Exclamation Rallyschool.com.au

Well I spent the day out at oran park, hooning around in some rally cars, I loved it. If you listen, you learn a shitload about car control, and have a great time doing so.

Mick Ryan the owner of is a customer of mine at work, so I maintain all these wrx's and evo's. I have started to discuss with Mick, that some of you lot may be interested in doing a day.

The cost are on the website, so have a look guys, if you are genuinley interested, I will organise a sunday in april or may, for the Sydney dc boys to get out there and have some mud packed fun.

PLEASE NOTE: I will personally dismember anyone that does not do what they are told by the instructors, or make a dick of myself or anyone else in the group by acting like a dickhead, and you will be told to leave.

Anyway who would like to have a go, I know it is expensive, but it does cost a lot to maintain the cars and such, I know as I do 99% of the repairs on the cars. But you will come away from the day happy and you will learn the basics to driving fast, smooth and clean on dirt, in some cool cars.

Cheers
    Rhys

Name
    Paul
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

is it true your not allowed to take the car out of 2nd gear while driving????
    heard that so i dont know how true it is

Gunner

depends on how good you are, I had the evo 7 in 4th at some points, if you can't handle the car in 2nd gear they wont let you go any faster.

Edit: I'm guessing this is too expensive for you guys? If I can pull a full day for half price, would it change your minds?

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

just a bit exy

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

if you could get a full day at half price im in and so is one of my mates for sure and some other mates may be keen on coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there